Ranz Kyle has been living the life of his dreams ever since he crossed path with fame at the age of fourteen. The young man is known for two things: he is an incredible dancer and a talented YouTuber who has won many hearts with his stupendous contents and videos.
Kyle began showing off his dancing skills at the age of nine. Upon hitting fourteen, he decided to share one of his dance videos with the world and what he got in return was so overwhelming that his parents had to enroll him in a workshop for training. The young talent eventually began his journey to greatness after completing the training. Today, the Filipino star is not only a successful dancer and YouTuber but also a major inspiration to many youngsters with a keen interest in an online career.
Ranz Kyle’s Bio
The YouTuber is the son of Elcid Evidenre (mother) and Lanz Ongsee (father). He was born in San Juan City, in the Philipines, on the 6th day of May 1997. He was also raised there together with his biological sister popularly known as Seah (her real name is Chelseah Hilary Evidente Ongsee).
Lanz and Elcid’s son attended The Seed Montessori School, a renowned academic institution in Quezon City, Philippines and later had his college studies at Don Bosco Technical College Mandaluyong.
Ranz was born with a dancing talent. He started expressing himself on the dance floor at a young age and grabbed the public attention for the first time at the age of fourteen after his debut video captioned: Fast Forward-Jai Cko C-Walk went viral on YouTube. His parents would register him for a dance training, after which he started entertaining his fans with his dance videos. His self-titled YouTube channel has been active since 2011 and Kyle has no plans of closing it or slowing down his activities on the platform.
YouTube may have brought him to the limelight but many of his fans, however, believe that it was his dance video of iconic singer Chris Brown‘s song I Should’ve Kissed You that skyrocketed him to global prominence. Interestingly, Ranz’s content on YouTube does not only revolve around choreography and dance, but it also embraces a range of other projects such as vlogs, tags, challenges, and pranks.
Ranz Kyle’s Family Life
Kyle has one biological sister Chelseah Hilary Evidente Ongsee (also known as Seah) and also has two half-sisters who were born by his mother after she got married for the second time to a man called Nino Guerrero. Their names are Niana Guerrero and Natalia Guerrero.
Like Ranz, Niana is a talented dancer and YouTuber. She has severally featured on her brother’s YouTube videos and is one half of the popular dance duo ‘Ranz and Niana’.
When it comes to Ranz Kyle’s love life, the YouTuber has succeeded in keeping his fans in the dark. Presently, he is not in a publicized relationship, as it appears he is still searching for the perfect girl that can win his heart. Naturally, his fans usually find it difficult to resist his cute smile, adorable looks, and sense of humour but the YouTube hottie has his eyes set somewhere else.
The online sensation dated some ladies in the past, including one identified as Trisha Lim. However, detailed information about their relationship and how long it lasted is missing from the picture.
Facts About The Filipino Dancer & YouTuber
1. Ranz Kyle is also known as Ranz Kyle Viniel Evidente Ongsee.
2. The Filipino dancer and YouTuber is 5 feet 3 inches tall and has a body mass measured to be around 55 kg.
3. Apart from his sister Niana, Ranz Kyle has also done some gigs with popular YouTuber Oliver Lance Posadas.
4. Sometime in 2015, the YouTuber’s sister Seah was featured in his YouTube video captioned: “SIBLING HEADS UP CHALLENGE”.
5. He boasts a massive audience on several social media outlets. His Facebook account alone is being followed by more than 6.8 million people. As of June 2019, he has amassed over 8.4 million subscribers on his YouTube channel while his Instagram and Twitter pages have accumulated more than 3.5 million and 750 thousand followers respectively.
6. Ranz is also a member of the Filipino-based dance group, CHICSER at Aquinas School. He is one of the respected members of the group and has severally danced with them.
7. Ranz Kyle has a Ford Mustang GT. He bought the fancy wheel in October 2017.