If you are a member of the media and are requesting usage of a Heightline logo, here is our logo in a range of formats, please feel free to download and use them as you wish
If you are granted permission to use Heightline Brand Characteristics, please use them in accordance with the following guidelines:
What to do:
- Always use “Heightline” as one word with the first letter capitalised
- Use the trademark as an adjective or noun, not as a verb, and not in the plural or possessive form.
What not to do:
- If you are using a Heightline Brand Characteristic, make sure that you don’t alter it in any way. Don’t remove, distort or change any element of a logo or trademark.
- Don’t incorporate a Heightline Brand Characteristic into your own product name, service name, trademark, logo, or company name.
- Don’t display a Heightline Brand Characteristic in any manner that is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Don’t use a Heightline Brand Characteristic in any manner that violates any laws or regulations.
- Don’t display our Brand Characteristic on any website that contains adult content or that promotes the sale of alcohol or tobacco or gambling to persons under twenty-one years of age.
- Don’t imitate the look and feel of our website or pages contained in our website, including without limitation, the branding.