She is by far one of the controversial femcee’s out there, in the sense that, she is constantly in the middle of one controversy or the other, but that’s the reason that we find this particular rapper so interesting. Before we delve into the topic of Azealia Banks height, let’s check out a few facts about the artist herself.
See also: Miley Cyrus Tattoos, Tongue And Teeth
- She was born Azealia Amanda Banks on May 31, 1991 in Manhattan, but she was raised in Harlem.
- Even above her actual music career, the artist is known for her outspoken views and controversial social media presence.
- Azealia has been in the spotlight for quite some time now, she first starred in an off-Broadway show when she was 10 years old.
- She did not have it easy as a child, Bank’s father died of pancreatic cancer when she was just two years of age, leaving her and two older sisters to be raised by her verbally and physically abusive mother.
- Her two main influences in the music business are Beyonce and Aaliyah.
- The artist attended the LaGuardia High School for Music and Arts, which has produced a number of other notable personalities such as Lana Del Rey, Robert De Niro and Nicki Minaj, but Miss Banks ended up dropping out.
- Her decision to become a musician was actually spurred by a couple of unsuccessful auditions, at the age of 16, her agent set her up to audition for shows on Nickelodeon and TBS, when that did not go as planned, she chose to pursue a career in music.
- When she released her debut album, Gimme A Chance in November 2008, she went by the name Miss Bank$.
- Azealia is widely known for feuds and boy does she have a few of them, here’s a couple of the more professional ones. She was having a number of problems with her record label, XL Records, which led to her moving to sign with Lady Gaga’s former manager, Troy Carter, that also did not work out because, in her own words ‘his ego was sh*t’.
Well it’s time to move on from all these fascinating facts about the rapper; let’s check out the topic at hand beginning with Azealia Banks height.
Azealia Banks Height
We did mention that most of our female MC’s out there are a bit on the short side, right? Well, Azealia is no exception to this, the rapper stands an inch below the average African American height of 5 feet 4 inches, at 5 feet 3 inches. She once said on twitter,’My legs look really long and they make me look tall. Even though I’m only 5’3.’ This is so true, at first glance you would never guess that she is a ‘little’ person.
It’s quite shocking and some people still do not believe it, but if there’s one thing we have noticed about the star, it’s that she does not have the energy to lie about her height, especially because she channels most of that into her feuds.
Now that we know how tall she is, let us check out a few other notable celebrities who stand as tall as she does. Britney Spears, Tina Turner, Victoria Beckham, Pink and Drew Barrymore all share Azealia Banks height.
Azealia Banks Weight
You do not need any visual aids to figure out that the star is definitely on the slim and slender side. Though she probably has a very efficient metabolism, she can also credit her fit figure to a very good diet and work out plan. The star generally cuts down on sugar and starch and she takes a whole lot of healthy proteins, fat as well as vegetables.
In addition to that she works out; she lifts weights and incorporates cardio exercises into her routine, then to crown it all up, the star used Garcinia weight loss pills. The star currently weighs 56 kilograms.
Azealia Banks Body Measurements
In addition to Azealia Banks height and weight, here is a summary of her body measurements.
Height: 5 feet 3 inches
Weight: 56 kilograms
Bra Size: 32 B
Breast Size: 32 inches
Waist Size: 24 inches
Hip Size: 34 inches
Feet/Shoe Size: Not available