Most of you might recognize her from the TV show, The Hills or better still from the reality TV series , Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County, on which she was described as ‘ one of the dullest major characters in reality television history.’ We will let you be the judge of that, before we delve into the topic of Lauren Conrad’s height, weight and body measurements, let’s check out some facts about the ‘dull star’.
- Her name is Lauren Katherine Tell, formerly Conrad and she was born on February 1, 1986.
- The name, Lauren Katherine is actually a version on her mother’s first and maiden name, Katherine Lawrence.
- Conrad is quite multi faceted as she is a TV personality as well as fashion designer and author.
- Though she is popularly known for two reality TV shows she starred in- MTV’s Laguna Beach :The Real Orange County and The Hills, she has made quite the name for herself in the fashion industry.
- She has been careful not to share much about her faith in order to avoid offending her fans who don’t share the same beliefs.
- She met her husband, William Tell (former guitarist and back vocalist for rock band Something Corporate), when she was 16 years old at one of his concerts and 10 years later, they were set up on a blind date.
- During its production, Conrad was the highest-paid cast member on The Hills, earning an annual salary of $2.5 million
- In 2010, the star was named the second highest paid reality TV star, coming up right behind Kim Kardashian.
As much as we would like to go on and on… and on about the star, it’s time to nip this segment in the bud and move on to the topic at hand beginning with Lauren Conrad’s height.
Lauren Conrad’s Height
She is quite the little person, and that is not an exaggeration as the star stands not so tall at 5 feet 3 inches. See, we were not kidding at all, the star is one inch below the average American female height. So if there is one thing her fans and foes alike agree on, it’s that she is short.
Although there is an ongoing debate as to whether she is 5 feet 3 inches or 4 inches tall, we can all agree that they are in the same neighborhood. On the other hand, here is a list of celebrities that stand as tall as the star herself. Scarlett Johansson, Jodie Foster, Kim Kardashian, Natalie Portman and Vanessa Paradis all share Lauren Conrad’s height.
Lauren Conrad’s Weight
You know she has a pretty petite frame and she intends to keep it looking as good as can be. The star has a workout routine for almost every aspect of her life, there was her ‘7 days to days to skinny jeans 2015 Schedule’ which you can find on her website and on there she lists out her ‘favorite recipes, workouts and tips I use when I want to slip into those skinny jeans in a week’s worth of time.’
The star is not a big fan of the gym, but she goes anyway in order to maintain her banging body, on the other hand, she does prefer out doorsy types of activities, she told People’s Magazine, ‘ I just like getting out, like going on a hike, going on the kayaks, going for a run on the beach.’
She also added, ‘ I have always used my flaws as motivation to work harder and stay in shape, but as I have grown, I have learned more to love my body for what it is. After all, it’s been good to me.’ The star is currently sporting a cute baby bump and believe it or not she looks cuter than ever… although she can’t remember how to zip up her jeans once in a while.
She weighed 54 kilograms before her pregnancy, so there is no doubt that she is currently packing on a few extra kilograms, nevertheless the mother to be is rocking them pretty well.
Lauren Conrad’s Body Measurements
In addition to Lauren Conrad’s height and weight, here is a summary of her body measurements.
Height: 5 feet 3 inches
Weight: 54 kilograms
Bra Size: 34 B
Breast Size: 34 inches
Waist Size: 26 inches
Hips Size: 38 inches
Shoe Size: US 8,EU 38-39, UK 6