Years ago, she came to us as little Hermione Granger, but we can all testify to the fact that she is so much more than that now. So, today before we get started on Emma Watson’s height, weight and body measurements, let’s get to know more about the actress who evolved right before our eyes.
- She was born Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson on April 15, 1990, in Paris France.
- So basically, she is of British and Turkish descent, she was born in France and raised in Britain.
- This acting thing was no coincidence, Emma prepared for it. She attended the Stagecoach Theatre Arts school at Oxford, where she studied singing, acting and dancing, and also participated in school plays.
- She was more than fit for the role of Hermione Granger, as she and the fictional character are both geniuses. She graduated from school as a straight A student.
- Much like her on screen persona Hermione, she’s a geek, but not an all round geek (remember her first flying lesson?). Her favorite school subjects are art, history and English, while the ones she liked the least were math and geography.
- She actually auditioned a total of eight times for the role of Hermione in Harry Potter.
- Emma loves to cook, it relaxes and calms her nerves.
- Emma has a spontaneous side to her, one of the craziest things she has done was breaking into a hotel pool at 3 in the morning.
- Emma loves fashion, mostly because she feels it’s a lovely way to show yourself to the world.
- She is as well rounded as any woman can come, the star loves to play sports. She is particularly good at tennis, netball, rounders, and field hockey.
- One of her favorite actors is Johnny Depp and she is also a huge fan of Julia Roberts.
- She’s not only an on screen artist, the star has expanded her horizon into voice actress territory. She voiced for the character Princess Pea in 2008’s The Tale of Desperaux.
- In addition to that, she is an activist. In 2014, Emma was appointed as a UN Women Goodwill Ambassador. She went a step further and launched a campaign, HeForShe, which encourages men to root for gender equality.
Well, that’s as far as we can go on that today, let’s get back to the topic at hand beginning with Emma Watson’s height.
Emma Watson’s Height
Just by looking at her you can tell that she is not on the tall side, but one can also tell that the star has reached a place where she is comfortable with ‘all of her’. Emma stands at 5 feet 5 inches tall and we can tell you this for sure, if she isn’t happy with her height, there is someone out there appreciates it and his name is Daniel Radcliffe.
Yes, initially, he was concerned that his ‘Harry Potter’ co-stars would have major growth spurts and leave him behind, but his fears were placated when they all remained roughly the same height. All except for Ron towards the end of the saga. Here is what he told MTV News.
‘I didn’t get particularly worried because as long as Emma and Rupert weren’t shooting up too quickly either, I’d look (fine). We’d all look relatively (the same height). It was all going to be okay.’ Well, well, well that just goes to prove what we said earlier, someone out there was very grateful that Emma didn’t grow too tall.
Here is a list of other celebrities who share Emma Watson’s height. Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Demi Moore, Lindsey Lohan and Nicole Scherzinger all stand as tall as the star.
Emma Watson’s Weight
For someone her size, she maintains the very healthy weight of 50 kilograms and how she manages to do that while looking as curvy as she does is still a mystery. Human nature is a weird thing though, people always seems to want what they do not have. Though she has one of the most envy worthy bodies out there, it took her sometime to come to terms with it.
This is what she had to say about it, ‘I’ve accepted my body shape more as I’ve got older. I went through a stage of wanting to have that straight-up-and-down model look, but I have curves and hips, and in the end you have to accept yourself as you are.’
The star is hoping that her self acceptance can inspire some other young girl out there to embrace her body and not judge her whole self on what she looks like on the outside.
Emma Watson’s Body Measurements
Height: 5 feet 5 inches
Weight: 50 kilograms
Bra Cup Size: 32 B
Breast Size: 32 inches
Waist Size: 23 inches
Hip Size: 34 inches
Feet/ Shoe size: US 7, EU 37-38, UK 5