Widely rated as one of the most beautiful faces in the music industry, Zhavia, born Carisa Zhavia Ward, has won many hearts with her beauty, brain, voice, and talent. We are not surprised she is already gaining grounds in the music scene – many thanks to her musical family background.
As young as Zhavia is, she has already absorbed the attention of both local and international audiences mainly for her hit jams and collaborations with music powerhouses such as Lil Pump and Diplo. You’ll get to know more about her project with Pump in the music video, Welcome to the Party.
Before stardom, pretty Ward was just an ordinary singer looking for an opportunity to show off her genetically-inherited talent to the world. And so, when an opportunity to sing before a group of judges knocked on her door in early 2018, she immediately grabbed it with both hands and eventually became a star overnight after an impressive outing.
Zhavia Bio (Age and Ethnicity)
As someone who is new to the limelight, we are surprised that details about Zhavia’s personal life and family background are in short supply, however, we were able to lay our hands on little information on her biography.
As gathered, the vocalist/singer/songwriter was born on the 6th day of March 2001, in Los Angeles, California, in the United States. Though she is professionally known as Zhavia, her parents named her Carisa Zhavia Ward after her birth. The mother’s name is reported to be Bobby Jo Black while the identity of her father is not known to the public. Bobby, according to unverified sources, got divorced from Zhavia’s father and currently runs a beauty home called Hot Head Dreads. In addition to her good looks and styling skills, Zhavia’s mother is a former singer and member of a band called Metal.
The vocalist rose to stardom after she took the third position in the American reality television singing show The Four: Battle for Stardom. The series premiered on January 4, 2018, on the Broadcaster Fox and featured Sean “Diddy” Combs, DJ Khaled and Meghan Trainor. Currently, Ward has five hit singles to her name. The songs were released in 2018 and are already making waves within and beyond the music industry. The names of the songs are Man Down, Say Something, Unforgettable, and Killing Me Softly With His Song.
Speaking of her educational achievements, it is believed that she is still in school, though details about the name and exact location of her school are yet to be publicized. Also, the names of the institutions she had her early education are not available online but they must be within her locality.
The reality music star belongs to the white ethnicity while her nationality is American. She was born in Los Angeles, a city in California, United States of America.
Facts To Know About The Singer
1. Zhavia has an estimated net worth of $700, 000.
2. She was raised along with her two sisters. One of her sisters is called Poiema Victoria.
3. The famed star’s sexual orientation is straight.
4. Currently, she is not in an open relationship neither does she has a documented relationship timeline. Zhavia seems to be very focused on her music and educational career.
5. Her birth sign is Pisces.
6. She stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches, which is 1.6 in metric units while her body weight measures 50 kilograms (110 lb). Other details about her body measurements include; Chest: 34 inches, Waist: 24 inches, and Hips: 34 inches. The singer’s shoe size is 5 [UK], the color of her eyes is dark brown while her hair color is blonde Dreadlocks. She also has well-designed tattoos on her body as well as a well-formed pear body shape.
7. Zhavia currently resides in Los Angeles, from where she manages her music career.
8. Outside the music community, the beauty is well known on social media platforms, especially on Instagram where she boasts a large following. Presently, she is being followed on Instagram by over 2.7 million people, with whom she shares some lovely moments with.
9. The ravishing beauty currently works with Columbia Records after signing a contract with the company in May 2018. The peak of her career is yet to come.