Rebecca Haarlow is an American sideline TV reporter and sportscaster highly revered by many for her amazing come up story. Despite starting her career in the lowliest of fashion, she has quickly climbed up the ranks to become highly sought after in the field of sideline reporting, a testament to her unique mode of presenting which according to most fans adds extra spice to the news. Her talent and dedication towards her career have seen her serve as a reporter for top networks such as NBA TV, Big Ten Network, Fox Sports Networks, and MSG Networks, making her one of the most bankable media personalities in the USA.
Biography – Who is Rebecca Haarlow?
The famous reporter’s story begins in Chicago, Illinois. Rebecca Harlow was born on December 20, 1978. She is of white ethnicity and an American by nationality. Growing up, she attended Hinsdale Central High School where she quickly grew a reputation for her might in track and field events. Her exemplary abilities in sports saw her win several inter-school championships, as well as six class AA state track and field medals. Upon graduation from high school in 1997, she enrolled in Princeton University and eventually graduated with a B.A in American History.
Her foray into broadcasting began in 2003, following her employment by Silicon Valley Sports where she was assigned the duties of public relations coordinator. For 4 years with the media outlet, she would serve in this capacity until 2007 when she quit, assuming the role of a sideline reporter for the American professional basketball team Portland Trail Blazers. Next stop, she moved to FOX Sports Network where she also served as a sideline news reporter.
In 2011, Haarlow took a forward leap in her career by sealing a move to NFL Network. At the network she was tasked to perform the duties of a news anchor; a job which she carried out to the best of her abilities. Her talent and zeal towards reporting saw her take up a part-time reporting job at NBC 5 on January 8, 2013. Haarlow’s big break eventually came in 2015, following her move to MSG Network where she currently serves as a reporter for the New York Knicks telecast. Besides reporting for MSG Network Haarlow also reports for NBA on TNT and the Big Ten Network.
Over the years, Rebecca Haarlow has exhibited utmost care in sharing details about her immediate family to the mainstream media. Her parents are no other persons than John and May Haarlow. As regards her siblings, the media personality has two brothers who go by the names of John and Mike Harlow. One of her brothers got married on June 19, 2011.
Her relationship life over the years has been plagued by numerous speculations. At 40, it’s safe to say that the successful reporter and news anchor Rebecca Haarlow is pretty much single. However, several sources claim she is in a romantic relationship with a mystery man whose pictures she is fond of posting on her Instagram page. On the other hand, others go the extra mile to assert that she has been secretly married for several years but the authenticity of such claims cannot be justified as it has been irrefutably denied by Rebecca Haarlow on numerous occasions.
Facts About Rebecca Haarlow
Here are 5 fun facts you should keep in mind about Rebecca Haarlow.
- During the 1999 Ivy League Heptagonal Outdoor Championships, Haarlow set a record for scoring the second-highest mark (4700) in Princeton University history. She went on to finish the competition in third place.
- Rebecca Haarlow is a lover of animals. She has two cute dogs named Jessie and Quincy who she treasures much.
- She has an estimated net worth of $1 million, the bulk which she earned through her successful career as a reporter. Her annual salary is speculated to be at around $50000 to $100000.
- As regards her body measurements, the beautiful reporter stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches. She also has a chest size of 35 inches, a waist size of 25 inches and a 34-inch hip size. Her weight is currently unknown but she rocks a fit body.
- When she isn’t working, Rebecca Haarlow loves to go on vacation to exotic locations like Barcelona, Ibiza, and London.