Before fame came calling, Tom Schwartz tried his hands at many things, including working as a bartender at PUMP restaurant in California and modeling. He is also an author, although fans don’t really know much about the nature of his literary work. Things eventually turned around for good after he got an opportunity to star in the American reality series, Vanderpump Rules.
In addition to the fact that Tom is well-known for his appearance on the television series, his marriage to fellow Vanderpump Rules costar has sustained his relevance in the spotlight over the years. The reality star’s personal life, no doubt, has been a subject of public interest, hence, the essence of this article. Keep reading to learn more about Tom Schwartz.
Tom Schwartz – Bio, Age, Wiki
The reality television personality was born to American parents on the 16th of October 1982, in Woodbury, Minnesota. He was brought up in the city of Akron in Ohio along with his siblings. Tom Schwartz is a graduate of Woodbury High School; he also attended Florida State University, where he studied medicine before he opted for a career in entertainment.
Before making his way to the screen, Tom modeled for several brands. Even as a pre-med student college, all he had wanted to do at the time was to act. So when opportunities came for him to model for several brands in adverts and commercials, he didn’t wait to grab them with both hands. The reality star, who credits his friends Jax Taylor and Tom Sandoval for his thriving modeling career, has also done some endorsement gigs for both print and visual media.
Tom Schwartz began his journey to greatness when he made it to the first two seasons of the Vanderpump Rules as a recurring cast member, after which he rose to become a main player for the third season. The television personality is married to his fellow reality star and former Vanderpump Rules costar, Kate Maloney. The pair tied the knot in the month of August 2016 and have been together since then.
Family: Parents and Brothers
Tom Schwartz is the eldest son of William Schwartz and Kimberly Schwartz. The two are also parents to his younger siblings – triplets Bert Schwartz, Billy Schwartz, and Brandon Schwartz. Though the reality star has been quite outspoken about his personal life and family background, he’s yet to publicly disclose detailed information about his parents.
Sources have it that Branon, Bill, and Bert live and work in north Florida; one of the triplets works at a restaurant while the other two work at a resort. The reality star reportedly has a sister, a half-brother, as well as two half-sisters.
Since his debut, Tom Schwartz hаѕ bееn а раrt оf vаrіоuѕ TV ѕhows such as True Blood, Тwо аnd а Наlf Меn, as well as part of the crew іn thе dосumеntаrу mоvіе, 2 Міlеѕ іn 20 Міnutеѕ. In addition to acting, he makes extra cash from modeling, advertisements, brand endorsement, and sponsorship. The former bartender has made a net worth of $2 million from his diverse career, which he was able to amass through a mix of hard work and dedication.
More Facts About Tom Schwartz
1. The reality television star is reportedly planning to launch his own restaurant.
2. He has a large following on his social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
3. An animal rights advocate, Tom Schwartz is well-known for his efforts towards the abolition of the Yulin Dog Festival. He is also a spokesperson for animal rights fundraisers.
4. He is a big fan of the English rock band, The Rolling Stones.
5. He loves playing Nintendo’s third home video game console, Nintendo 64 as well as the party card game, Cards Against Humanity.
6. Tom enjoys playing poker and most times posts content relating to the card game on his social media pages.
7. Tom Schwartz does spa days with his friend, Tom Sandoval.
8. The American model also snowboards and he is pretty good at it.
9. His favorite candy is fruit gummies while his best drunk food is pizza.
10. Tom is a big fan of American singer, Elvis Presley. Touted as the best-selling music artist worldwide, Presley died on the 16th of August 1977, in Graceland, Memphis, Tennessee, in the United States.
11. On a lighter note, the American reality television star wears eyeliner sometimes.