In her young career as an entertainer, Taylor Spreitler has toured through different areas of the industry. She did a bit of modelling and commercials as a child star and even became a beauty queen at the age of six. She then took to acting in 2005 and although she started with the small roles, she soon blew up with her many notables roles in more than a few acclaimed films and TV projects.
Keep reading to learn all there is to know about the American actress and entertainer, including information on her biography, career and personal life.
Taylor Spreitler’s Biography
The actress was born into a Christian home on October 23, 1993. Her parents – Kira and Daniel Spreitler were residing in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, US, at the time of her birth but they later moved to Wiggins and then settled in Amory, Mississippi, afterwards.
Taylor Spreitler was just six when it became clear she was made for the limelight. At this tender age, she got crowned as a winner at a state-wide talent and beauty contest. From her frequent tweets about her life, it is assumed that Taylor was homeschooled for her early education and that she attended college and graduated, though no institution’s name has been given.
Her career started with modelling and that stage of her career saw her take up feature roles in commercials such as a national campaign for Motrin, as well as the peanut-butter brand JIF, the restaurant chains Chuck E. Cheese’s, in addition to the global independent energy brand Hess Corporation. Now confident that she’s on the right career, path, Taylor Spreitler debuted as an actress in 2005, appearing in one episode of American crime drama series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
After a few small parts, the actress struck gold when she was cast to play Mia McCormick in Days of Our Lives. Taylor Spreitler stayed on the American daytime soap opera from January 6, 2009, to June 23, 2010, appearing in 139 episodes. Though short, her role on the NBC series got her the exposure she needed as a budding star. This recognition landed her on the main cast of the American TV sitcom Melissa & Joey. She played the role of Lennox Elizabeth Scanlon on the ABC Family show for four seasons and within her spell on the series from August 17, 2010, to August 5, 2015, she was able to appear in a total of 104 episodes.
Some of her other small screen appearances were made in Never Fade Away as Trish Cavanaugh, Bones as Courtney Hodsoll, Criminal Minds as Riley Desario, Casual as Mia and Kevin Can Wait, where she appeared in 48 episodes as Kendra Gable.
On the big screen, Taylor has a few credits to her name including 3 Day Test (2012), The Contractor (2013), Girl on the Edge (2015), Amityville: The Awakening (2017) and Leprechaun Returns (2018).
Although Taylor Spreitler is not one of those stars who document any development in their love life, we were able to gather that she was in a relationship with a former model and actor Dylan Patton.
While it is not clear what led to their breakup, Taylor is believed to be romantically involved with David Antonsson Crivello. The relationship is Instagram official as seen on the picture she shared in April 2017.
More Facts About Taylor Spreitler
1. In her budding days, she did ads for some top companies, including Hess and Chuck E. Cheese.
2. According to the actress, her family, especially her parents, has been a pillar of support in her career. Sadly, bouts of depression led her father to take his own life on the 7th of July in 2016.
3. Her singing prowess was displayed on ESPN at the pre-game festivities for the Liberty Bowl where she performed.
4. Among her numerous acting accomplishments, Taylor is mostly recognised for her role as Mia McCormick from Days of Our Lives.
5. Taylor Spreitler looks up to Tina Fey among other Hollywood stars.
6. While she is yet to win any awards for her roles in films and TV shows, Taylor was listed among Hottest Newcomers in July 2009, as acclaimed by Soap Opera Digest.
7. Within a short period as an actress and with relatively few projects, Taylor Spreitler already boasts about $1 million in her name.
8. If height is the yardstick for success in the acting world, Taylor wouldn’t have gone this far. She stands at a mini 5ft 2in height.