This actor rocked the Hollywood scene when everyone had the twilight fever and we are pretty sure he still rocks the scene. So, before we delve into the topic of Taylor Lautner’s height, weight and body measurements, let us get to know the star a bit more through these really interesting and fun facts about him.
- He was actually born Taylor Lautner on February 11, 1992, in Grand Rapids, Michigan, to Deborah and Daniel Lautner.
- His father is an airline pilot and his mother works for a software development company, meanwhile, he is not the only kid on the block… or family, he has a younger sister named Makena.
- You know for sure that the movies in the Twilight saga got you wondering what racial cocktail he could be, well here is the answer. The star has German, Dutch, and French roots. He has also stated that he has Potawatomi and Ottawa Native American ancestry on his mother’s side of the family.
- As a child, he was very active, he was quite involved in various extracurricular activities, some of which are football, baseball, martial arts, jazz and hip-hop dance.
- Well here’s a cute one, he was voted for Best Smile by his junior high school class, and we definitely believe that he still has one of the best smiles out there.
- Taylor is one of those guys that isn’t easily deterred, his first attempt to get a foot into the entertainment industry was in a commercial and believe or not, he did not get the part. Nevertheless, he decided that he enjoyed acting and proceeded to make a career out of it.
- It all paid off because soon after that, he began to appear in a few shows. He was in the made-for-television film Shadow Fury. He subsequently had roles on the series Summerland, The Bernie Mac Show, and My Wife and Kids.
- Let’s end on a fun note for twilight fans, Taylor and Robert Pattinson, struggled to keep from laughing during the birth scene, especially when their characters tried to bring Bella back to life.
So now that we are done checking out facts about the actor himself, let’s move to the topic at hand beginning with Taylor Lautner’s height.
Taylor Lautner’s Height
So, no one out there thinks that Taylor is the tallest man alive or anything, he actually stands at the average American male height of 5 feet 10 inches. According to this, he is actually one of those actors that look a bit taller than he actually is, but some would actually argue that he is not as tall as his listed height.
A vast majority of his haters and fans alike would rather go with 5 feet 8 inches as his actual height, but a few others stand by the 5 feet 10 inches mark due to his ‘solid’ posture. Some people have even gone as far as to say that he has an abnormally long neck hence he is actually ‘deceptively’ tall.
Well, we are going to stick to his listed height of 5 feet 10 inches and here are a few notable celebs who stand as tall as he does. Taylor Swift, Johnny Depp, Harry Styles, Tyra Banks and Matt Damon all share Taylor Lautner’s height.
Taylor Lautner’s Weight
Well, this must be a touchy topic for the star and his fans alike, his shirtless role in the Twilight saga made him a sex symbol in his own right, the star worked really hard for his shredded body and for a moment in time, that was what defined him. The star gained 30 pounds of muscle in order to play the role of Jacob Black.
What even made him more desirable was that he put the right amount of muscle for his size, there were no awkward bulges or over ripped abs, he was just right. It would seem that after the Twilight saga, things went a bit downhill with his weight, he was even compared to Rob Kardashian, another star who underwent some startling weight gain.
The star is not ‘fat’ per say, he has just gained a noticeable amount of weight and looks a tad bit different that he did in his Twilight days. The star weighed 76 Kilograms, his current weight is undisclosed.
Taylor Lautner’s Body Measurements
In addition to Taylor Lautner’s height and weight, here is a summary of his body measurements.
Height: 5 feet 10 inches
Weight: 76 kilograms
Body Build: Athletic
Chest: 35 inches
Waist: 29 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
Shoe Size: 11 US, 44 EU, 10.5 UK