Taylor Caniff is a hunky internet sensation best known for his roles on YouTube and Vine, an entertainment mobile application. Despite his little time on YouTube, we can make bold to say that he is one of the most successful internet personalities of our time. Caniff’s career on YouTube officially began in September 2012. On Vine, he has about six clips on comedy sketches, pranks, and videos about his life, which he shared in 2013.
In addition to his internet business, Taylor also banks as a hip-hop artist. Sometime in 2014, he formed a music group called 2Virgins with rapper Dillon Rupp. The duo’s debut single titled Buckwild was released on April 5, 2014, while their second single hit titled: Like Whoo was also released in the same year.
In addition to their first two single hits, Caniff and Rupp have an impressive number of hits under the names. The pair’s recent hits include Cash On Me (released in 2016) and many others.
Taylor Caniff’s Bio, (Age – How Old Is He?)
Caniff’s full name is Taylor Michael Caniff, he was born on February 3, 1996, in Princeton, Indiana, the U.S. and was raised in Princeton by his parents. While his mother’s name is not known publicly, his father is Kevin Caniff, a prominent Instagram personality. Taylor’s siblings are Jordan Caniff, Tristen Caniff, and Kellie Caniff.
Caniff began his journey to stardom in 2012 on YouTube and would later join Vine the following year. His presence on both social platforms earned him a lot of fame and respect. His robust career also afforded him opportunities to meet and collaborate with notable internet stars like Aaron Carpenter, Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier.
The most famous of all his videos is “What we actually do in our hotel rooms with Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, and Aaron Carpenter”. He currently has more than 412k subscribers on his YouTube channel, which clearly shows that he has come a long way on the platform.
Net Worth – How Rich Is Taylor Caniff
As a top-notch YouTube sensation, Taylor Caniff makes a good sum from his profession and other endeavors. His presence on YouTube has seen him travel around the United States of America along with other notable YouTubers.
Sometime in 2015, he embarked on his first solo tour captioned the RV Project Tour. The following year, he was spotted with some original members of the Meet and Greet Convention (Magcon Boys) touring group, including Cameron Dallas, Jacob Sartorius, Aaron Carpenter, Dylan Dauzat, and other internet celebrities.
He also starred in the Netflix reality series Chasing Cameron in relation to the tour and was part of several tours throughout 2017. He has an estimated net worth of $2 million, which he supposedly made from his career and other endeavours.
Chest: 40 inches or 102 in centimeter
Arms/Biceps: 14 inches or 35.5 in centimeter
Waist: 31 inches or 79 in centimeter
Height: 5 Feet 9 Inches or 175 in centimeter
Weight: 70 Kilogramme
Shoe Size: 10 (US) or 40.5 (EU)
Hair Color: Dark brown
Eye Color: Dark brown
Quick Facts about the YouTube sensation
1. He is a member of the Magcon (Meet and Greet Convention) touring group.
2. He was with the group during their tour around the United States which held from 2013 to 2014. Other internet celebrities who were part of the tour are Shawn Mendes, Matthew Espinosa, Nash Grier, Jack & Jack, Aaron Carpenter, Carter Reynolds, and Cameron Dallas.
3. Caniff has also toured the United States with the DigiTour. This was after the Magcon group broke up at the end of their tour in 2014.
4. In addition to his internet business, he also banks as a rapper and an actor.
5. Taylor is North American by ethnicity and an American by nationality.
6. The Princeton-born actor currently lives in Los Angeles.
7. He is not gay, in other words, his sexual orientation is straight.
8. Taylor likes basketball as well as cappuccino.
9. According to him, his favorite color is white.
10. Taylor Caniff was nominated for Teen Choice Award in 2016.
11. He had over 2.3 million followers on Vine before the video application became obsolete. He is being followed on Facebook by 327k Facebook users, 3.2 million followers on Instagram and 2.91 million Twitter users.
12. His star sign Aquarius.
13. The internet personality is single and has never been in love. He made this shocking revelation in January 2016, adding that whenever he’s ready to love, he would like to date someone who would be faithful.