Tanner Braungardt is a young YouTube sensation whose popularity rose from his daring and interesting videos on his self-named YouTube channel. Tanner is a trampolinist, a free runner, and a budding entertainer. His channel has a whopping 4.4 million subscribers thus far and has featured on the world’s Top 100 fastest-growing YouTube channel. There are many more things to learn about his professional and private life and they are discussed below.
Tanner Braungardt Biography
Tanner Braungardt was born in Wichita, Kansas on the 24th of July 2000. His parents Jamie and Kim Braungardt raised him alongside his siblings for awhile in Wichita before going their separate ways.
Tanner attended Augusta High school until his sophomore year. To make room for his budding career, he resorted to taking online classes to earn his high school diploma.
Tanner didn’t begin his YouTube channel to become popular. He just started by posting his jaw-dropping antics with the trampoline. People, especially teenagers, fell in love with his videos and popularity found him. His first three videos went viral in no time and he gained over 3 million subscribers on his channel.
One of the reasons why Tanner Braungardt is well loved is the authenticity of his videos. Besides his goofiness, he posts videos of both his trampoline success and fails on his channel.
Tanner has been a victim of criticism and bullying due to his channel content. When he posted his first couple of videos, his school mates thought it was lame and made jokes and snide comments about it. Tanner takes it all on his stride and focuses on the positives around him.
He has established a communication line with his followers and considers their suggestion on the kind of content he creates on his channel. This act has further endeared him to millions of fans who consider his humility very rare especially as a young person who is rich. One of his most famous videos features him diving into a bathtub filled with Coca-Cola while his friends emptied packets of mentos into it. The video has 14 million views.
Asides YouTube, Tanner Braungardt has a large following on other social media platforms with about 429k followers on twitter, 35k on Facebook, and over 1.5 million on Instagram.
His Net Worth
Tanner Braungardt has earned a tidy amount of money in his career and isn’t afraid to flaunt his riches. He has a thing for cars and he presently owns 2 luxurious cars which market values aren’t less than $160,000 each. He also posted a video about buying his dream house at age 16 in 2017. While nothing has been confirmed, Tanner’s net worth as at 2019 has been estimated at about $2 million. Asides the money he earns from his YouTube channel, Tanner also promotes different brands especially accessories and clothing on his personal website.
Tanner Braungardt’s Family Life
Tanner’s parents got divorced when he was just four years old and his mother (Kim) got custody of the children whom she single-handedly raised. Kim is very supportive of her son’s career choice and has done all she can to encourage him. His siblings, Tristan and Taylor, are also social media stars and are popular in their own rights. They feature regularly on his vlogs.
The young star has been described as a natural entertainer as he has shown resilience especially in handling the trolls and backlash that comes with being a social media star.
Fun Facts About The YouTuber
1. Tanner is American. He is slim, weighs about 65 kg and is about 5 feet 7 inches tall. He has brown eyes and blond hair.
2. He is quite popular with girls. He has lots of female fans and admirers who are rumored to flock around his house to catch a glimpse of him.
3. The young star was once in a relationship with another social media star, Paris Anderson. They started dating in December 2016 and went public with their relationship in 2017 by sharing each other’s pictures on their different pages. They dated for over a year before finally going their separate ways.
4. Despite his popularity, Tanner has remained down to earth and enjoys his teenagehood as much as he can.
5. In the 21st century, young people are beginning to redefine what makes a star especially with the advent of social media. More regular people have had the opportunity of becoming popular by the virtue of what they enjoy doing. Tanner Braungardt is one of such lucky people. While most parents and older generations do not enjoy his kind of fun due to the dangers inherent, youngsters remain his greatest fans.