Like many models, Suki Waterhouse was discovered when she least expected it – while at a pub in London. She got her career start immediately and has since gone on to develop a successful career as a model, actress and an entrepreneur.
Some of the movies and TV shows she has appeared in over the years include A Rainy Day In New York, Love Rosie, Pokémon: Detective Pikachu, Assassination Nation, The Girl Who Invented Kissing, Billionaire Boys Club, Pride and Prejudice And Zombies and The Divergent Series: Insurgent.
Biography & Age
Suki Waterhouse was born on the 5th of January 1992 in Hammersmith, London but grew up in Chiswick, London. Her mother, Elizabeth Waterhouse, is a nurse who cares for cancer patients. Elizabeth met her husband, Suki’s father, on the job. Norman Waterhouse is a doctor and one of England’s top plastic surgeons.
Suki is the eldest of her parents four children with two younger sisters and a brother. Her immediate younger sister, Imogen – who is fondly called Immy by friends and family – is also a model and actress. Suki also has twin siblings – Madeleine Jean and Charlie. Her sister, Madeleine, is also following in her footsteps as a model while her brother, Charlie, is an entrepreneur.
Suki dropped out of the elite school, Ibstock Place, after signing a modeling contract with Next Models Management, an international agency. Her modeling debut was at age of 19 when she campaigned for Marks and Spencer. Her success continued as she modeled for more brands like Tommy Hilfiger, Swatch, Lucy in Disguise, H&M, Alice + Olivia, Coast Max Studio, Sass & Bide, Pepe Jeans and many more.
Her charming look and well-structured cheekbones allowed her to feature on several famous magazine covers like Tatler, Vogue (British, Korean, Thai, Taiwanese and Turkish), Lucky, L’Officiel, Marie Claire, Elle (American, British and Korean). Suki Waterhouse is also the face of Redken and Burberry and has also walked the runway for the Balenciaga brand.
Apart from being an international British model, she is a photographer. Her works have been displayed at the Eb and Flow gallery in London organized by Next Model Management. The name of the show was I’ll Be Your Mirror. She presented alongside Reggie Yates and Imogen Morris Clarke.
Apart from modelling and photography, Suki Waterhouse is also an actress – as previously mentioned. She is one of few lucky models who has been able to successfully transition from modelling to acting.
Relationships & Affairs
Her first celebrity relationship was with British singer Miles Kane. The two dated from 2011 to 2013 before calling it quits. Next, she dated an American actor – Bradley Cooper, who is 17 years older than her. The couple met at the Elle Style Awards in London and began dating shortly afterwards. Their relationship lasted for two years and the pair eventually broke up in 2015.
Suki was also seen going on dates Nat Wolff in June 2015. However, after a few dates, nothing came out of that pairing.
Suki Waterhouse then began a relationship with Mexican actor and singer – Diego Luna, who is 12 years older than her. The two met during the filming of The Bad Batch in 2016 and were together from June 2016 to 2017. She has also been rumoured to be in a relationship with the American director, Darren Aronofsky.
Just recently, she was photographed locking lips with English actor, Robert Pattinson at a movie night in London but neither party has confirmed their relationship officially.
Height and Celebrity Facts About Suki Waterhouse
While it might seem you know all there is to know about the British model, there are other interesting facts about her. Read on for all the details.
1. For most of her life, she was a tomboy who fancied kickboxing, dancing, exercise, karate and rock-climbing until modelling came knocking. The supermodel stands tall at 5ft 6 inches (1.73m). Her weight is also recorded to be 54 kg. Suki’s other body measurements are 32-24-35 inches for her bust, waist and hips respectively.
2. Along with Poppy Jamie and Leo Seigal, Suki Waterhouse co-founded a youth brand of accessories called Pop & Suki. Their accessories have been worn by Lady Gaga, Jessica Alba, Taylor Hill and many other famous celebrities.
3. Suki has posed nude for a jewellery campaign called Dominic Jones at the London Fashion Week.
4. She is also the current face of Laura Mercier, a cosmetic and skincare line.
5. Suki Waterhouse has also appeared in two television major television series so far. They are Material Girl (2010) where she appeared as Lourdes in episode 4 and The White Princess (2017) where she was cast as Cecily of York.