If there’s one thing we know about Stevie Dore, it’s the fact that she is very passionate about dancing and singing. This young lady may not look it, but she has actually come a long way in the entertainment industry. Dore began making incredible and impressive dance moves right from the age of two. And from that time till now, she has not slowed down or looked back, instead, she keeps growing her craft year after year.
A major inspiration to budding dancers, Stevie played a big role in the production of the music video for ‘Ever After High’. There is more to learn about her as you will discover below, keep reading.
Stevie Dore Bio
Stevie Dore was born in the United States of America on the 24th of January 1995. Sadly, almost nothing is known about her background as information about her family history, parents, siblings, and relatives have remained vague.
Stevie received her elementary education in one of the schools in her neighborhood. She was later enrolled at Bay City All Saints High School. She spent the required years at Bay City and was able to graduate with her mates. As of this writing, it is unclear if she is in college or just concentrating on her career.
The American dances in one of the finest studios in Los Angeles. She is well-loved by a lot of people for her great moves and skills on the stage. Dove aspires to replace old celebrity dancers by becoming one of the world’s greatest in the nearest future. Unsurprisingly, she is already working on how to boost her career and make her dream a reality.
Dore started hitting the dance floor at the age of two. Since then, her love and passion for dance have never dropped a bit. She’s currently making a name for herself in the industry, having featured on the British reality show, X-Factor, and in a good number of other projects. Some of the projects she has been a part of include the kids’ music video game, Just Dance Kids 3, Cody Simpson’s music video ‘Pretty Brown Eyes’, and the Ever After High music video.
In the course of her career, Stevie has shared the dancing stage with fine dancers like Natalie Bebko, Charlize Glass, Dana Alexa, and Delaney Glazer. On YouTube, she has dropped thirty-six videos so far. The titles of some of her videos are ‘Stevie Doré ~ Pancake | Choreography by Brian Friedman & Lia Kim’, ‘Stevie Doré – Ring by Cardi B ft Kehlani | Choreography by Larke’, ‘Stevie Doré – No tears left to cry | Choreography by Yanis Marshall’, and much more.
Currently, the dancer is being represented by the Los Angeles-based creative talent agency, McDonald Selznick Associates (MSA). In addition to dancers, the agency also represents other performers including creative directors, choreographers, and producers.
Stevie Dore’s Net Worth
Stevie Dore has visited cities such as Seattle, New York, Toronto, New Orleans, Dallas, and New York to perform and entertain people. This clearly indicates how far she has come as a dancer and choreographer.
As a talented artist, it is assumed that she makes a substantial income from her dancing career and other endeavors. While this should be true, the exact amount she makes per year and the total value of her wealth is yet to be determined.
Other Facts About The Dancer
1. Stevie Dore has worked with Wayne Isham, one of the finest music video directors in America. Isham is reportedly the director of Ever After High interactive music video.
2. Dore is an Instagram influencer with a massive following on her page. At the moment, 400,000 people are following her on her account.
3. The dancer is reportedly in an intimate relationship with celebrity choreographer and dancer Devyck Bull. The pair started seeing each other in the year 2016. Stevie’s rumored boyfriend is famous for performing with celebrities like Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande during her Dangerous Woman Tour.
4. Dore’s sexual orientation is straight.
5. The dancer was signed by MSA without an audition.
6. Apart from dancing, Stevie Dore has an interest in singing and acting as well.
7. Dore currently lives in Los Angeles.