Scarlett Leithold is an American model who rose to prominence as a result of her career in modelling. She was first discovered at age 14 in an airport by Wilhelmina modeling agent, Jill, who asked her if she was interested in modeling. Scarlett was later signed by Wilhelmina when she turned 15, making her one of America’s models who joined the industry in their teen years.
Leithold’s modelling stint at Wilhelmina came to an end after a few years. Her next stop was at Next Model Worldwide, from where she joined Los Angeles-based brand, Brandy Melville. She is currently the face of Brandy Melville, a controversial Italian brand popular for selling single size clothes.
As it is with most celebrities, Scarlett was not a household name in the modelling industry when she started. She only became a name to reckon with shortly after she began modelling for Brandy Melville.
Scarlett Leithold’s Bio, Age
Scarlett Leithold was born on June 1, 1997, in Los Angeles, California, United States, to a nutritionist mother – Sharolyn. The model is an American by nationality and a Swiss, German, Irish, Dutch, and English by ethnicity. Other members of her family are her elder sister called Martine Leithold and her younger brother called Wolfgang Leithold.
She relocated to Butler, Pennsylvania at age 5 but later moved back to Los Angeles when she turned 11 years old. As for her education, the model was homeschooled due to her modelling career.
Her Height – How Tall is the Actress?
Leithold’s distinctive features include her decent height, fuller lips, and petite figure. She has blue eyes and blonde hair. As for her height, she is 5 feet 9 inches tall while her weight is put at 54 kg or 119 lbs. Her Waist and hip sizes are 24 and 34 respectively while her Dress (US) and shoe sizes are 2 and 8.5 respectively.
Is she dating? Who’s her boyfriend?
Scarlett Leithold could be single at the moment as she has never been linked to any romantic partner since she shot to stardom. She has never been married before and has no children for any man yet.
The fast-rising model appears to have placed her budding career before men and other commitments that come with dating. For now, building a career and establishing her credentials as a top model seems to be the priority.
Other Facts You Need To Know
1. Scarlett Leithold believes the advantages of modeling are having lots of options for new profile pictures, having free clothes (sometimes), meeting male models, meeting cool people and of course, traveling.
2. The cons, for her, are people assuming you have an eating disorder because you are model, comparing yourself to other top-notch models, rejection, and always worrying about your look.
3. Leithold always sends out advice to her fans on her Ask.fm account. From what we gathered, they love her advice and are always eager to read them as they drop.
4. She has a dog which she spends time with whenever she is not on the runway
5. Scarlett is not really a fan of music powerhouse Justin Bieber. She made this confession on her Ask.fm account after the iconic music artist shared a photo of her on Instagram. Although Justin’s move earned her a lot of attention she didn’t follow him back because she is not a “big fan of Justin Bieber.”
6. The model loves staying fit at all times. Perhaps, this explains why she visits the gym several times a week.
7. She once told her fans that she decided to pursue a career in modelling not because she is really pretty but because she is tall and thin and has a face that can match different makeups and a lot of hairdos.
8. She plans to invest in other businesses which can put money on her table as well after she leaves the modelling industry.
9. According to the model, she is the least judgmental person in the world.
10. Beautiful Leithold was homeschooled by her parents, as mentioned earlier. She didn’t attend any institution of learning but you won’t know until you are told.
11. Her sun sign is Gemini.
12. Her favorite color is green while her favorite movie Almost Famous.
13. Scarlett loves sports as much as she loves modeling. She loves watching football but often plays beach volleyball.
14. She loves and does yoga too.