Sara Jean Underwood is an American adult model, actress, and television host. She is famous for winning the 2007 Playboy Playmate of the Year award and for hosting G4’s Attack of the Show.
Sara is also known for her roles in movies like 2009’s Miss March and The Telling. Before becoming famous, she worked as a sales assistant and a waitress at Hooters in Oregon.
Sara Jean Underwood Biography
Sara Jean Underwood was born on the 26th of March 1984 in Portland, Oregon. She went to high school at Scappoose High School in Scappoose Oregon and graduated in 2002. Sara also attended two separate universities – the Oregon State University and Portland State University. As she had always nursed the ambition to get into showbiz, after her first job as a sales assistant at a construction company, she left the job and focussed on modeling.
Sara began her modeling career when she appeared in the Playboy’s Girls of the Pac-10 Pictorial in the October 2005 edition. Underwood was also the Playmate of the month in July 2006 edition of the famous men’s magazine. Other than modeling for the Playboy, Underwood also made quite a number of film cameos throughout her career which includes movies like Epic Movie in 2007, The House Bunny in 2008 and Miss March in 2009.
Her most remarkable role on TV came when she put up an incredible performance in the hit series The Girl Next Door. Sara Jean Underwood also made guest appearances on the second season of MTV’s reality show Ridiculousness. She has also done advertisements for VictoryPoker.net and also participated in the charity poker tournaments conducted by them.
Husband or Boyfriend, Is Sara Married?
Sara Jean Underwood has never been married but she has had numerous relationships which include a rumored fling with famous TV personality Kevin Pereira. She also confirmed to dating auto racing driver, Marco Andretti; the relationship only lasted 2 months. Her most notable relationship was with Ryan Seacrest.
After her relationship with Seacrest, Sara began dating comedian, actor, and television host Jeff Dye. After splitting with Dye, she began dating reality TV star Roberto Martinez, the couple met and began dating in 2013 and have been together ever since with fans expecting them to get married in the nearest future.
Her Friends and Fans
Sara Jean Underwood is close friends with fellow model and Playmate Kendra Wilkinson. Her talent-spotting skills were also the reason behind the discovery of 2009 Playmate of the Year Ida Ljungqvist whom she met while shopping on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills California.
Slim, cute, blonde and beautiful, it is no surprise that Sara Jean Underwood has got a huge following on various social media platforms. The beautiful model cum actress has over 9 million followers on Instagram and well over 650k followers on Twitter. Not only that, Sara has more than 4.8 million fans on her official Facebook page as well.
Facts to Know about The Model
1. She was an excellent volleyball player during her high school days.
2. The beautiful model cum actress specialized in Business marketing at the Oregon State University.
3. Sara Jean Underwood’s Zodiac Sign is Sagittarius.
4. She was ranked number 25 on Playboy’s “25 Hottest Playboy Celebrities” a list which came out in March of 2008.
5. She has had breast enlargements and her nose has also gone under the knife.
6. Sara’s hobbies include horseback riding, snowboarding, wakeboarding, camping and watching a whole lot of reality TV shows. She also loves shopping.
7. The model was schoolmates with the now famous Derek Anderson, an American football player.
8. Sara is nicknamed Miss July, she is also called Bustice by close friends
9. She is a petite model who has a height of 5 ft 3 in and weighs 48 kg. Sara Jean Underwood boasts a very impressive physique, her vital statistics read 35-24-34.
10. Miss Underwood is also a devout Yoga practitioner and competed in the eight Kunoichi competition in Japan. In the US, she is known as one of the Women of Ninja Warrior. She won the first round after gaining a big lead on three contestants from Japan who have a more juicy background in athletics. However, she fell away in the second stage when she misjudged a second step of the Dancing Stones and fell face flat.