Ryland Adams is a well-known YouTuber, actor and director whose phenomenal roles in the weekly satirical sitcom, “SketchTrending” and in “Shane” cannot be overemphasized.
Over the years, the American famed star has gained huge attention for being a host of the 2016 comedy web network “Clevver Media”. Here’s all you need to know about Ryland’s personal life.
Ryland Adams Bio
Ryland Adams was born in Denver, Colorado, USA, on the 14th day of May 1991. He was born to a photographer and receptionist mother, Vicki Adams and father Bruce Adams. He attended Cherokee Trail High School before moving to Metro State University where he later graduated as a broadcast journalist. There are no records about his siblings or other family members but he is said to have a sister named Morgan who is also a YouTube vlogger having over 550,000 subscribers on her YouTube channel and over 120,000 followers on her Instagram account.
In 2013, Adams started working for the famous web news network named Clevver Media. More to that, it is known that he served as a freelance host for a handful of other channels. However, from 2014 to 2017, he focused more on being a host and producer of the Clevver Media which has so far gained more than 3.5 million subscribers.
Ryland’s Relationship With Shane Dawson
Ryland Adams isn’t yet married and he is not in any relationship with any woman because he is gay. He is in a hot relationship with his newly found love and best friend, Shane Dawson.
Shane whose birth name is Shane Lee Yaw was born on July 19, 1988, and like his partner, he is a producer, writer and an actor who recently received a spot of Mr YouTube a few years ago. He owns a YouTube channel called “ShaneDawsonTV” where he uploads a number of videos including “Fred is Dead!” and “Hodini’s Street Magic”.
Shane’s second YouTube channel was called “ShaneDawsonTV2”, which he later renamed “Human Emoji” and his third channel named “Shane” is where he now post most of his original contents. He launched it in May 2010.
Shane was previously dating Lisa Schwartz before he broke up with her and found for himself a new love that matched his sexual orientation as a homosexual.
Prior to meeting Ryland, Shane has been private about his love life but after he met his new love, he became quite open, telling as many as he could about his newly found love. He was even first to announce it on one of his YouTube channels saying that Rylands has helped him reveal a big part of him which he has for long been hiding. He also refers to Ryland as his sweetheart boyfriend.
With same-sex marriage and relationship being increasingly regarded as normal, Shane and Ryland now have a better opportunity to speak out about what they feel for each other and what sparked the attraction between them. Shane Dawson confirmed his relationship with Rylan on October 23, 2016, even though their relationship started in the early months of 2016.
Other Facts To Know about Ryland
1. Ryland Adams has a Snapchat account and his username is, as you’d expect, ‘rylandadams’.
2. He is five feet, eight inches (1.73 m) tall and he weighs 68 kg (150 lb). His chest, waist and arms measure 40, 32 and 13 inches respectively. On the other hand, Ryland’s partner, Shane measures 6 ft (183 cm) in height and 79 kg (174) lbs in weight.
3. Ryland’s most viewed video is “Lie Detector test on my boyfriend *Emotional*”. The video as of April 2018 has received more than 4.4 million views.
4. Unlike Ryland who probably has not been engaged in numerous relationships, his partner Shane has been in a relationship with several young ladies which include Garrett Watts, Chad Morgan II.
5. Rylands partner’s nickname is Shaney Boy, Shane D-Tv, Papa Bear, Shaney or Shaney Bird. Ryland currently lives in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California.
|Full Name:||Ryland Adams|
|Birth Date:||14 May 1991|
|Birth Place:||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Marital Status||In a relationship|
|Number of Children||None|
|Father’s Name||Bruce Adams|
|Mother’s Name:||Vicki Adams|