Ruby Rose Turner is an American singer, actress, influencer, and dancer. She began her professional career when she was only 7 years old as a dancer on Univision Miami’s longest standing hit television series called Sabado Gigante. Turner began competing actively as a dancer, going on to win a number of minor National competitions and awards. She actively did this for four years until she began working in the entertainment industry. The talented young girl has appeared on Dancing With the Stars, ABC’s hit entertainment show twice. She has also secured recurring roles on the second and third seasons of Netflix’s Fuller House, playing Phyllis, Joey Gladstone’s eldest daughter.
The enigmatic actress is currently starring as the lead protagonist in the spanking new Disney series, Cool And Cami Ask The World. Ruby plays the titular character, Cameron “Cami” Weather. The series follows two middle-school siblings, Coop and Cami, and the adventure they encounter as hosts on a very popular web show created by Coop called “Would You Rather”. The show is built around helping their viewers solve adolescent life problems, no matter how trivial or tough they are. The siblings carry on the show humorously and with a lot of empathy.
Who Is Ruby Rose Turner, How Old Is She?
Ruby Rose Turner was born on October 16, 2005, in Los Angeles, California as the second of four children. Her older sister is named Nadia Turner, and is also a dancer, while her brothers are named Alfie and Alec.
She began her career as a performer when she was 7 and hasn’t slowed down since. She is reputed to have worked with high profile choreographers including the likes of Tricia Miranda and Josh Killacky. The dancer has also enjoyed a successful career in acting, the music industry, and modeling. Ruby has modeled for brands like Isabella and Chloe, Under Armour, and many more.
The talented young girl appeared alongside the famous Quvenazhane Wallis to promote the 2015 edition of the film Annie, on the hit television show Dancing With the Stars. Ruby has gone on to star in Blackish, playing Cool Kid #1 in the episode titled Twindependence, and in Fuller House where she played Phyllis Gladstone. Also, she has appeared in the series Hyperlinked starring as herself in the episode titled Ticket Giveaway, and she currently plays the lead role in Coop and Cami Ask the World as Cameron Weather. On the big screen, Ruby played Orphan #8 in the movie Annie (2014) and Holly in the movie Burlap (2016). She has appeared in several television commercials and is considered something of an influencer amongst preteens.
The actress and singer is currently in 7th grade. She has brown eyes and golden-colored hair that really accentuates her facial features. The cute little dancer was confirmed to be dating her fellow child star Ashton Roland in 2017. Ruby still lives with her parents in their home in Los Angeles, and they’re fiercely supportive of her career.
Ruby Rose Turner has amassed a good amount of money from her television appearances, modeling gigs, and endorsement deals. She is currently estimated to have a net worth a little over $200,000, a figure that is bound to go even higher as she matures and begins to take on better paying opportunities.
Facts You Must Know About Her
1. The young girl has a lot of interests and hobbies that she really enjoys doing whenever she can, but she’s most passionate about swimming and dancing. They’re her favorite activities in the world and she loves to use them to maintain good vibes.
2. Whenever Ruby is feeling down or uninspired, she always heads over to Pinterest to get her creative juices flowing again.
3. The Turner girls, Ruby, her mom, and her sister Nadia are really close, and the dancer has frequently described their relationship as “inseparable.” This is why she claims that if she had to borrow clothes from literally anywhere in the world, she’d still end up in her sister’s closet.
4. Did you know that Ruby Rose Turner has a massive crush on Flynn Rider from the movie Tangled? Well, she does.
5. Among other things, Ruby is admired for her looks, especially her fine curly hair.