Like many other kids, Reynad began playing video games at home, but unlike many other kids, he has gone on to make a meaningful life out of it. He is a gamer and an entrepreneur who is the CEO of Tempo Storm. One of the things that stand him out from the crowd of many other gamers is that apart from just streaming games, he is also into competitive gaming, something that he has likewise made a name for himself in.
Reynad Biography (Age)
While in the gaming world and often in the business world he is known as Reynad, it was actually as Andrey Yanyuk that he was born on January 27, 1992, in Ukraine. He spent the first six years of his life there before moving to the United States with his mother and brother. They settled in Minnesota.
He was solely brought up by his mother as his father was never there in his story. As a little kid, his interest was so much in playing Nintendo 64s and Gameboys which he got from neighbors and friends. At the age of 13, he pushed it a little bit farther than playing games to programming because he dreamed of designing games.
When he was 15, he returned to his home country but did not forget about gaming. He soon got introduced to Magic: The Gathering, the game that he would first come to be known for. He later returned to the States and took gaming which later extended to poker even more seriously.
Because he spent more time in card shop than in the classroom, his high school education suffered a little but he later took online classes to get back the two years of credit that he was short of.
When he was 18, he left home and continued with gaming, before later starting to stream Magic on Twitch. He was a big name on the platform until he was suspended and then banned for cheating during a game. Although the ban was only for 18 months, he decided to call it quits altogether.
As a streamer, he began on Twitch back in 2012. By the end of 2013, he had already gone very far, amassing views into the tens of thousands. He was already getting offers from various companies to play for them. The problem was that they were not offering much in terms of remuneration as he was only making $2000 per month. Because of this, he decided it was better for him to start his own company. That became the birth of Tempo Storm. Having grown to be among the best, he is also a game designer.
Forbes named him among its 30 Under 30 of 2017 in games. Rightly so, he has achieved so much thus far most especially with his company. That said, he has a net worth that is estimated at $1.5 million. The value of his company has been put at $43 million.
Height and Other Facts About Reynad
As regards his height, Reynad is a rather tall man although his exact height is still not available in the public domain. Other facts to know about him are as listed below.
1. Tempo Storm which as pointed out is his eSport organization, has a number of teams including Fifa, Magic, Heroe of Storm, Hearthstone, Shadowverse, PlayersUnknown’s Battlegrounds, and Fortnite. The organization has been quite successful in the eSporting venture.
2. Before 2017, he was very much an active player. However, in that year, he decided to lean towards the business aspect. That said, nothing has changed about him as a competitor.
3. Right now, he is not just one of the most fascinating individuals in the world of gaming, he is also one of the most influential. He has, thus far, put his influence to good use looking at what he has been able to achieve with his eSport organization.
4. When he started what has now become an important part of the gaming ecosystem years ago, he revealed that he had no idea where he wanted to be years later as all he was interested in was a successful media company.
5. In the relationship arena, not so much is known about him as he has managed to keep things well hidden from the public. However, it is known that he is still not married. More so, there are speculations that he has dated a number of women in the past.