Everybody knows him because he’s ‘Happy’, or at least they should, that song was an anthem back in 2014. Anyway, before we delve into the topic at hand, which is Pharrell Williams height, weight and body measurements, it won’t be a bad idea to squeeze in a few facts about the singer himself.
- Pharrell Williams was born on April 5, 1973, in Virginia Beach, Virginia. He is the oldest of three sons of Pharaoh Williams, a handyman, and his wife Carolyn, a teacher.
- The artist was actually discovered during a high school talent show by musician/ producer Teddy Riley, whose studio was right next door.
- While he is doing pretty well as an artist, he could not hold down a restaurant job to save his life when he was younger. He actually worked at several different restaurants, many of which he was fired from. When he applied for a job at the fourth, one of the previous places told the company not to hire him.
- Pharrell’s nickname back in the day was Skateboard P, he was quite good too but the music industry won him over.
- In the early 2000’s, Pharrell Williams had produced several of the hits songs that were played across the radio. At one point, it was estimated that 43 percent of the songs were produced by Williams. He still keeps those hits coming.
- He won two Grammy’s in 2014; one was for Producer of the Year, Non-Classical, and another for Best Pop Vocal Album for his work on Justin Timberlake’s hit album Justified.
- He has his own Louis Vuitton jewelry line called Blason, he also co-founded the clothing brands Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream Footwear.
- We can comfortably say that Pharrell has worked with everyone… yes everyone, except Prince, who he aspired to work with.
So that’s as far as we can go today, let’s get back to the topic at hand, beginning with Pharrell Williams height.
Pharrell Williams Height
Just looking at him would let you in on the fact that Pharrell Williams is a bit of a short do. The artist stands at the average height of 5 feet 9 inches. As usual, there are some who claim that the artist is shorter than his listed height of 5 foot 9. Some people have even gone as far as to say that the Happy singer wears hats to give the illusion of a taller frame.
Can’t a guy just like hats? Other’s claim that he is tall but his slim frame does not allow his height to shine through. Well of course you already know our stand on this, we stand with him till it is proven otherwise. Also, his wife, Helen Lasichanh doesn’t seem to mind and she stands two inches above him at 5 feet 11 inches. If she doesn’t mind, then there’s no fuss about it.
Here is a list of artist’s who undoubtedly stand as tall as he does according to their listed heights. Jared Leto, Zayn Malik, Cindy Crawford and Mark Zuckerberg all share Pharrell Williams height.
Pharrell Williams Weight
It is common knowledge that Pharrell is very much on the slim side, in fact it has been grossly overstated that the artist does not look as tall as he really is due to the fact that he is slim. Despite all this it is quite obvious that he works quite hard to maintain a tight body frame.
He also does not play into the typical ‘tough guy’ look that most male MC’s go for, he sticks to a unique style that fits his frame. The artist is 68 kilograms and despite all that’s being said, he rocks it quite well. Don’t be mistaken though, despite his slim frame he has a masculine body.
With the whole, broad shoulders, chest, slim waist and muscular biceps. He is one of those artists that has managed to make their size and frame work for them.
Pharrell Williams Body Measurements
In addition to Pharrell Williams height and weight here is a summary of all his body measurements.
Height: 5 feet 9 inches
Weight: 68 kilograms
Body Build: Slim
Chest Size: 40 inches
Arm/Bicep size: 14 inches
Waist Size: 32 inches
Feet/ Shoe size: US 10, EU 43, UK 9.5