Noelle Nikpour is no stranger to the political world and the camera. She is an outspoken and assertive television personality who has appeared on notable channels such as MSNBC, CNBC, Fox News, CNN, and many others. A political strategist, Nikpour is also a consultant, fundraiser, news commentator, columnist, and author.
Nikpour is a member of the Republican Party, also known as the GOP. She indicated interest in the year 2016 to enter the U.S House as a representative in the 18th Congressional District of Florida but she was defeated by Grand Rapids, Michigan-born Republic politician, Brian Mast.
Noelle Nikpour’s Bio
This beautiful politician was born Noelle Michelle Nikpour in the United States of America. She was born in the year 1962 and the name of the state where her birth was recorded is Little Rock, Arkansas. Nikpour holds an American nationality and has Iranian background. According to reports, her father hails from Iran but information about her mother is still under wraps.
Although Noelle Nikpour has not disclosed the names of the institutions of learning where she received her education, it is assumed that she had her studies in the U.S.
This Republican strategist and consultant launched her political career many years ago. She has so far, taken part in several projects and also worked with notable people within the political community.
A selfless and seasoned politician, Noelle Nikpour has contributed to the political welfare of many politicians in the country by raising funds for them. Some of the politicians she has raised funds for are Rudy Giuliani, Asa Hutchinson, and Richard DeVos Jr.
Noelle’s political career highlight was her defeat in the Republican primary in the race for the 18th Congressional District of Florida. She was trumped by Brian Mast in the Republican primary which was held on the 30th of August 2016. She had indicated interest to represent the 18th Congressional District of Florida in the general election in 2016 but sadly earned only 1% public votes.
Although the politician didn’t make headway in her pursuit for a political position that year, her attempt opened up many opportunities for her in the political world and beyond, including on the TV news industry. Noelle’s resume also covers her television stints as a news commentator. She has been invited for talks on prominent media houses like CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, HLN, and Fox News.
Noelle Nikpour’s Family, Husband
Noelle Nikpour has no family of her own yet; she is still single and has never been married in the past. Being a secretive woman and someone who keeps a low profile on her personal life, Nikpour has not really been vocal about her relationships. While many believe she is in the market, others suspect that she could be seeing someone secretly.
Talking about her dating history, Nikpour once mentioned in a tweet she shared in 2013 that she had a boyfriend but she didn’t reveal the identity of her beau at the time. It’s unclear if they are still together or not.
Facts About The Politician
1. Apart from her political career, Noelle Nikpour is also a seasoned writer. She is the author of the marketing and branding technique-centered book, Branding America — What Does Your Brand Say About You. The book was published in 2012. She has also penned down columns for the Florida-based main daily newspaper, Sun-Sentinel.
2. Elvis Presley‘s “Return to Sender” and Kingsland, Arkansas-born singer Johnny Cash’s “Ring of Fire” are Noelle’s favourite songs.
3. Although Noelle Nikpour was defeated by Brian Mast, her candidacy didn’t go to waste as she bagged a spot on the list of 32 “Young Guns” congressional candidates vying for party support complied by the National Republican Congressional Committee.
4. The politician is a beautiful woman with an amazing shape and physical features; however, the exact measurements of her height, weight, and body features are yet to be made public. She is blessed with long black hair and a pair of black eyes.
5. On her net worth, there is no doubt the politician takes home a decent salary per month. Noelle also makes substantial earnings from her books and other stints within and outside the political world. Sadly, the exact figures she makes per year and the value of her assets are still being calculated by the appropriate authorities.