Nikki Glamour uses the social media platform YouTube to explore her interest in several facets of life and also reach out to people searching for ideas on beauty and other random issues. As an online sensation, she makes out time for her fans and also teaches them everything they need to know about makeup, beauty enhancement, challenges, and many more.
In addition to the aforementioned, Glamour also inspires her mammoth followers with her motivational storytelling videos, travel vlogs, and product reviews. She is greatly admired as a result of her courage, creativity, honesty, and ability to flow with people around her.
Nikki Glamour’s Biography
Nikki Glamour was born in Texas on 8th February 1992. She is an American belonging to Caucasian ethnicity. Her parents raised her alongside her brother but the names of her brother and parents are not known to the public.
The YouTuber is a high school graduate. During her school days, she actively took part in sports and was an amazing athlete then. Glamour also took up lessons on the violin but she dropped out of the class during her fourth grade.
She launched her YouTube channel in 2013, precisely in November of that year. Before then, she never thought about creating her personal account on YouTube even though she loved watching videos on the platform right from her childhood. One of the reasons the YouTuber made her way to YouTube was to restore the confidence lost as a result of the traumas she had undergone in her early teen.
Glamour’s debuted on YouTube with a make-up haul video although the content of the video wasn’t advanced make-up skills, as she hasn’t turned pro at the time. Nevertheless, the video won her thousands of followers and views as well.
Nikki has, on several occasions, documented her travels. In addition to everything she does on her page, she now reviews numerous products, including drugstore make-up brands. Some of her notable videos on unusual looks include Betty Boop Halloween Makeup Tutorial, Annabelle inspired Halloween makeup Tutorial, to mention a few.
As hinted above, the online sensation sometimes tells stories in her videos. The first story she shared on her page was titled: The time my best friend slept with my ex, after which she continued posting more storytelling clips.
Nikki Glamour has an adorable family that comprises of her loving husband David Pavelka and their son Ezra Pavelka. The YouTuber and her sweetheart started seeing each other in the year 2011 and eventually got engaged on 31st December 2016.
David and Nikki finally sealed their love for each other two years later in the presence of their families and friends by exchanging their marital vows. Since then, they have been living together as husband and wife and their union has been blessed with a lovely son, Ezra. For some reasons, information about the YouTube star’s husband, including his profession, ethnicity, and educational achievements, is currently unavailable.
Facts About Nikki Glamour, The YouTube Star
1. When Nikki Glamour was seventeen years old, she was encouraged by her mom to take part in the audition of the American singing competition television series American Idol but the YouTuber developed cold feet and subsequently backed out.
2. In her younger age, Nikki Glamour failed to make it to a beauty pageant after registering for the competition. According to her, after her registration, she forwarded her profile to an agency but did not know that a confirmation mail was sent to her. It was later that she found unopened mail lying in her spam folder. This was after she had concluded that her profile had been rejected.
3. The YouTuber is obsessed with her hair such as she can do anything to take care of her curls. Glamour also shares hair tips with her followers, including how to take care of their hair after chemical treatment and also incorporate natural products such as sugar, honey, and coffee into their skincare routine.
4. Nikki Glamour is a cancer survivor. She underwent cancer treatment at age 15 after she discovered a big lump on her left shoulder. Although the cancerous tumor caused her a huge mental trauma it was eventually eliminated, but not without an ugly scar on her shoulder.
5. She stands at a height of 5 feet 5 inches. However, information about her weight and body measurements is yet to be disclosed.
6. Her net worth is currently under review.