Nesta Cooper is best described as a vibrant and talented Canadian actress who is somewhat new to the movie industry, however, exhibits tendencies of establishing her name among A-list celebrities. She has starred in diverse TV shows, drama sitcoms, and films but Cooper is best known for playing Dani Barnes in popular Netflix movie Reality High and playing a lead role as Carly Shannon in another popular television sitcom titled Travelers.
Nesta Cooper is passionate about acting and seems to be diligent in making progress in her career. Know about her bio, family and other facts in this piece.
Nesta Cooper – Biography
The gorgeous and vibrant actress goes by the full name Nesta Marlee Cooper. She is a December baby as her birth details show that her birth date is 11th of December, 1993 and her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. We also know that her place of birth is Mississauga, Toronto, Ontario, Canada and she is of the Afro-Canadian ethnicity.
At age 7, Nesta Cooper and her family moved to Courtenay, Vancouver Island and upon finishing elementary school, she enrolled into high school and graduated from Mark R. Isfeld Secondary School then proceeded to New York Academy where she studied acting, producing and directing.
After migrating to Vancouver Island with her family, she signed into an agency and soon afterwards, she started to go for auditions. In 2013, Nesta Cooper got her first role in the television series titled Cult where she starred in two episodes. Her impressive acting skills earned her more roles in television series like Girlfriends Guide to Divorce, The Return, The 100, as well as Unreal, where she made intermittent occurrence.
In 2015, she got her first movie debut in Diablo and the next year, she featured in The Edge of Seventeen, alongside veteran actress Hallie Steinfeld. Also, in the same year, Nesta Cooper starred in popular Netflix series Travelers where she played the role of a single mom named Carly Shannon who was in an abusive relationship. She also featured in the popular Netflix movie Reality High as Dani Barnes in 2017 and this movie contributed to her progress in the industry.
Nesta Cooper has also featured in movies and series like: Supergirl, The Miracle Season, Motive, and many others. It is safe to say that the young, vibrant and talented Canadian actress is doing excellently well in her career and continues to seek ways to improve herself. Additionally, at one time in 2015, she worked as an assistant producer on a short film portraying Bridal Collections.
With regards to Nesta Cooper’s family, she has not said much about them other than the intermittent photos she drops on her Instagram, depicting her mum followed by a lovely picture of her dad.
However, sources have it that Cooper has an elder sister called Elisha Cooper but nothing has been said about her having a brother or other sisters. We believe that with time, more details and information will be out concerning the young Canadian actress, however, below are some facts about Nesta Cooper that will interest you.
Facts About The Canadian Actress
1. The gorgeous actress is known to be the bestie of the actor Keith Powers and the duo are mostly seen in lovely photos posted on her Instagram. They both seem to be involved in each other’s business and very attached to each other that one would actually think they’re having some sort of romantic relationship. However, this is not true as Nesta Cooper and Keith Powers are nothing but best friends.
2. The Canadian actress is not left out when it comes to the romantic arena as she is in a serious relationship with Pete Van Auker – a film producer and was even a co-producer of the movie Reality High.
3. Although there seems to be no confirmed information regarding Nesta Cooper’s net worth, we know that she receives a fine sum from her career as the actress is presently seen living a very comfortable life.
4. The Canadian beauty stands at a comfortable height of 5 ft 8 inches and weighs about 52 kg.
5. Nesta Cooper is also notable for her striking black hair and her beautiful black eyes which light up whenever she smiles.