Mr. Fruit is a social media star who has become famous as a YouTuber having built a channel that has amassed over a million subscribers. He shares funny gaming montages and various interesting things on his channel. Apart from YouTube where he is mostly known, he also has great followership on other social media platforms such as Instagram and Twitter.
Mr. Fruit Biography
Also referred to as ABowloFruit, the YouTube star was born Christian Miller on September 14, 1994, in Las Vegas, Nevada. It was there that he was brought up until the age of 5 when his family relocated to Jacksonville, Florida. By the time he was 10, he moved again, but this time around it was to Colorado.
While growing up, he fell in love with video games, most especially when he was in Florida. Much later, he would not only continue to play but will also make videos and share on social media. He launched his first channel, ABowloFruit, in 2011 and shared Halo and Call of Duty videos. By 2014, he had created his new channel which is now popular as Mr. Fruit Gaming Channel. It has now received more than 650 million views. He also has another channel, More Mr. Fruit which he started in 2017. He has built it to over 130,000 subscribers.
For his education, he has shown academic excellence since he was in kindergarten. In fact, he was supposed to be placed in a program for gifted students but he provided wrong answers so that he wouldn’t be accepted for the program because he didn’t want the stress that came with it. Luckily for him, he was successful in that and was rejected. He continued his education to the university level.
Girlfriend and Family of Mr. Fruit
When it comes to the family of Mr. Fruit, there is not so much that he has revealed through the years as he decided to keep that very private. There is no information available in the public domain as regards his father, mother, or even siblings. What is known, however, is that when he was young, his family once left Las Vegas for Jacksonville because they wanted to be closer to the family of his mother that was in Georgia.
Although he is still not married, he is in a serious relationship with a lady named Claire. Irrespective of the fact that he managed over the years to keep her almost completely away from the public, it is known that the two have been dating for quite a long time and are set to make things official as they are now engaged. In July 2018, the YouTube star shared a picture on his social media handles where he showed a hand with a ring; the picture came with a caption introducing the future Mrs. Fruit.
As already stated, there is nothing serious that is known about his fiancee, but it is believed that she graduated from college in 2017 as he shared their picture together on his Instagram.
Facts About The YouTuber and Gamer
1. He started playing games when he was only 4. At the time, the game he played was mostly Pokémon and it was his uncle who always played Nintendo games that became his main influence.
2. He is a college dropout: Mr. Fruit went to college where he studied journalism and media communication and he had a minor in business. However, he hated journalism. He later dropped out because there was no time enough for him to handle other things he felt were more important.
3. Social media Presence: Fruit has various social media accounts on which he enjoys great followership. He has more than 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube, close to 140,000 on Twitch, and more than a hundred thousand followers on Twitter and Instagram.
4. He used to play Pokemon competitively: Fruit once played Pokemon competitively and even got to the world championships when he was a freshman in high school.
5. Net Worth: Needless to say, Fruit has come a very long way as a social media star; a YouTuber who has been able to build and sustain a flourishing channel. That said, he has a net worth that has been estimated by some sources at over $1 million. That, however, has not been confirmed. He makes his fortune from his YouTube channel as well as other engagements including his merch.