Miss Mulatto is one of the fast-rising performers currently making waves in the entertainment industry. In addition to rapping, she banks as an entrepreneur, promoter, and writer. The hard-working hip-hop artist began rapping at the age of 10 and was also good at drag racing while in high school.
Her career took a turn for the good when she was cast as a member of The Rap Game, a Lifetime reality series. From being an ordinary member of the series produced by Queen Latifah, Mulatto emerged the winner of the game, becoming an instant celebrity and a major source of inspiration to fellow up-and-coming performers.
At the moment, she is a member of the So So Def Records label. With the help of the record label, she has released the following viral singles – Mush Mouth, No more Talking, Same Road, Response Diss, and many more.
She recently revealed that she wants to switch to pop music like Lady GaGa and Katy Perry. Although she’s yet to dip her toes into the music genre, the rapper said she believes she would excel at it as well.
Brief Bio and Age
Miss Mulatto was born as Alyssa Michelle Stephens on December 22, 1998, in Ohio, USA to an African-American entrepreneur father and a mother from the Caucasus.
She had her high school education at Lovejoy High School. However, she didn’t make it to college because she wanted to focus on her career and give it her best shot.
Parents and Sister
Her father’s name is Shane while the name of her mother is not publicly known. She grew up together with her two sisters whose names are Brooklyn Stephens and Kay Stephens, a budding singer, promoter, and model.
Further details about her parents and sisters are unavailable at the moment.
Is Miss Mulatto Dating? Who’s her Boyfriend?
The Ohio-born hip-hop artist is currently single and not searching, according to her. Miss Mulatto disclosed she is not ready to have a boyfriend at the moment because she wants to focus on her career.
She made her decision known after several sites reported that she was dating California-born rapper Lil Niqo, who also featured in The Rap Game but lost out to her in the competition.
While the rapper has her life to live, many of Miss Mulatto’s fans are eager to meet her first “lucky” boyfriend, with many hoping her future prince charming will be worth her heart.
What’s her Net Worth?
Miss Mulatto’s fortune is still growing in size and figures. Because she has just been around for a little time in the entertainment industry, we are not really surprised that her net worth is just $500,000 but we are amazed that she has been able to pocket such amount within such a short period of time.
Asking if she stands the chance of joining the billionaire’s club in the near future is needless because Miss Mulatto, regardless her young age, has a wealth of business channels. She has her own boutique shop known as Pittstop Clothing.
It’s believed that she also makes a great sum of money from her books, entrepreneurial business and viral single hits and albums – Latto Let ‘Em Know and Miss Mulatto – which she released in 2017 and 2016 respectively.
Quick Facts about Miss Mulatto
1. Miss Mulatto’s music career has achieved an impressive level of success ever since she stormed the spotlight. In addition to winning The Rap Game, she is the winner of Georgia Music Awards in the Youth Hip-Hop and R&B categories.
2. During The Rap Game contest, Alyssa allegedly fought on the backstage with Atlanta-based multitalented entertainer Supa Peach for speaking harshly to her mother and stealing her lyrics. We are yet to hear Peach’s side of the story.
3. Miss Mulatto currently stays in Clay County, Florida.
4. She has a car and is putting in her best to grow her net worth and became a better entertainer.
5. Prior to Alyssa’s meteoric rise to prominence, she used to perform at birthday parties in her area.
6. American rap lord Tupac is believed to be her music idol since she grew up on his music.
7. Her other major musical influence is American rapper, songwriter, singer, songwriter, television producer, record executive, record producer, and DJ, Jermaine Dupri.
8. While growing up, Miss Mulatto used to try her hands on disc jockey.