Mimi Ikonn is an individual who one can easily find very interesting for her sense of style and many other attributes. She is a blogger and YouTuber who has become famous for the value she delivers to people through her Vlog on things like fashion, style, beauty tips, and a whole lot more including being an entrepreneur. Here are things to know about her.
Mimi Ikonn’s Bio, Age
It was in Baku, Azerbaijan that Mimi was born in July of 1986 as Mary, but she grew up being called Mimi. As a result of that, she decided to change her name officially to Mimi after becoming an adult.
Although it was in her home country that she was raised, her family later migrated to Toronto Canada, where they now live.
While she was growing up, all the vlogger had wanted to do was become a dancer, but since her mother was a piano teacher, she was also forced to learn and play the instrument. And then, she also considered becoming a masseuse because she has strong hands and enjoyed giving people massage, but she soon dropped the Idea.
Looking at her educational life, she went to college to study International Business but decided to call it quits after realizing that she might as well be wasting her time because she wouldn’t need a degree to have a business and run it internationally.
Before going into vlogging which has made her very popular, Ikonn was an Image consultant and did a fashion segment for CTV. Before then, she worked in a number of restaurants. If you think her resume is complete, you are wrong, because Mimi has also worked for some years in the banking sector.
She started her YouTube channel in 2012 to provide fashion tips and general lifestyle info to people. The channel also provides fashion DIY ideas. From then on, she has been able to amass close to a million subscribers and her number of views is stretching to 100 million. It was in the same year that her husband, Alex Ikonn, also started his own channel. Nonetheless, he has not given it as much time as she has to her own, hence, he only has over 200,000 subscribers.
By the time she met her husband who was also an entrepreneur and they were about to settle down as man and wife, they decided to start businesses, leading to the Luxy Hair and Intelligent Change which they co-founded to develop journals and planners for the purpose of self-development.
Mimi Ikonn also runs a YouTube channel for the Luxy Hair. She has built it to have more than 336 thousand subscribers and over 31 million views. She started the channel in 2010.
Without any doubt, Mimi Ikon is a very hard working person who is easy to spot opportunities and exploit them. Not only does she have her own hair which she co-founded, she also has more than a single vlog, as well as other investments. With that said, she has a net worth that has been estimated at over $1 million. She has made her fortune, obviously, from all her business ventures.
Other Facts You Need To Know About Mimi Ikonn
- She has been a pescetarian for a number of years now. In case you are wondering, what that means is that the fashion and lifestyle vlogger only eats fish instead of meat.
- Interestingly enough, although she is now into fashion, she grew up as a tomboy, giving no care whatsoever to makeup and other things like that.
- Mimi does not take alcohol, except for very little wine.
- A very beautiful woman, Mimi has a very good body shape and an average height. She stands at 5 feet 5 inches tall and has hazel eye colour.
- She co-founded the Luxy Hair with her husband after she got frustrated that she couldn’t find a good hair extension she could use for her wedding.
- Mimi Ikonn is married to Alex Ikonn who is also an entrepreneur and a vlogger. He is also into motivating people. Their union has been blessed thus far with a daughter.
- The very stylish woman also has her personal blog and a strong presence on social media, having gained more than 76 thousand likes on Facebook, 1.4m followers on Instagram, and more than 18,000 on Twitter.