Mamoru Miyano, the Japanese actor, has found a way to maximize the vocal talents he has. Beyond lending his gifts to the art of voice acting, he has been able to cultivate a successful career in the Japanese music industry. His talents and skills have not gone unnoticed as he has been the recipient of a number of awards in the entertainment industry of his country.
More than just learning how this actor has successfully managed to have a career in acting and music, keep reading for details regarding other aspects of his life; from his wife to his height and much more.
Mamoru Miyano Bio
On the 8th of June, 1983, Mamoru Miyano was born in Saitama, Japan. There is no information regarding his parents and the only member of his family who is known is his elder brother called Shota Miyano. Details of his high school and university education are unknown as well.
It is however known that Mamoru Miyano started to act when he was 7 years old as he as a member of a theatre group. His debut in professional acting came in 2001 when he was cast to voice the character of Griffen Lowe in the dubbed version of the movie Caitlin’s Way. His voice acting is not just limited to dubbing movies; he has also performed in animated Japanese films. The number of movies he has featured in exceeds fifty and it appears that he does not plan to stop anytime soon, his most popular performances are in Death Note as Light Yagami, for which he was nominated for different awards, Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Tokyo Ghoul: Pinto, among many others.
Miyano’s musical career started in his childhood while he was in secondary school and in 2007 after he had gained fame as an actor, he decided to pursue a career in music as well. In all the time he has been singing, he has released six albums which have been well received by critics and fans. He has however not been able to break into the international market as a musician.
As usual with celebrities, people have shown interest in knowing all the details they can get about this star’s love life. But Mamoru Miyano won’t let them have their way. He has managed to hide his wife’s identity from the public. Even before they got married, no one knew he had been dating anybody. One day in 2008, the star released a tearful and emotional message announcing his marriage and the upcoming birth of his child. The identity of the child and the mother is unknown.
Height and Other Facts About The Japanese Actor
From the videos and pictures that have been released of this Japanese star, it is clear to see that he is a tall man. He is 6 feet 3 inches and, other facts to know about Mamoru are discussed below.
1. Not only is Mamoru Miyano a talented actor and musician, which is obvious from his music and movies, he is also a talented instrumentalist. He plays the wind instruments; the harp and the harmonica and has played them for a very long time.
2. Miyano has revealed on many occasions how much he loves the game of football. It appears that this love can be traced all the way back to when he was in secondary school and would play the game for long hours. Even as an adult, he still holds a flame for the sport and plays it as often as he can.
3. In an interview that Mamoru Miyano had while promoting the movie Kingdom Hearts Ultimania, he stated that his life as a student was completely normal while he was in school. But at home, he was difficult to control.
4. Mamoru Miyano has lent his singing talents to the theme songs of some of the animated movies he has appeared in and has been credited with creating the theme songs for some of the games that feature him. His reason for embarking on this is to totally embody the character he is playing by creating music that suits the life and experience of the said character.
5. Acting in Anime is not the only way that Mamoru Miyano is linked to the animated world as he is also a big fan of manga.