How well do you know Lindsay Sloane? Considering the actress has been in the game for over two decades, you should be very familiar with her.
The actress has made her mark over the decades by appearing in several movies and television shows. Even if you don’t know her name, you have probably seen her face in a few of your favourite movies. She appeared in Sabrina The Teenage Witch as Valerie Birkhead, the best friend of the titular character. She also appeared as one of the leads in the 2015 television show The Odd Couple, alongside Matthew Perry and Thomas Lennon. The actress also had a recurring role in Playing House which had Lennon Parham and Jessica St. Clair as the lead characters.
She also appeared in Bring It On, Over Her Dead Body, The Other Guys, She’s Out Of My League and Horrible Bosses (which also starred Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Charlie Day, Jason Bateman and Jamie Foxx).
Lindsay is known for playing soft-spoken, quirky and ingénue characters. The market for quirky female characters will never run dry so it’s safe to say that she has a place in the industry for a long time to come.
Lindsay Sloane: Bio, Age
Lindsay Sloane Leikin was born on the 8th of August, 1977 in Long Island, New York. Her mother was a children’s librarian and her father was a sales manager. Being Jewish, she was raised in a Jewish home. She moved to Los Angeles when she was eight with her family and signed with an agent not long after.
Lindsay currently has an estimated net worth of $2 Million as a result of her years and dedication to her craft and career. Her numerous film roles and television parts have proven that she has the diversity and ability to remain in Hollywood’s competitive industry after decades in the business. It is this tenacity that will ensure that her net worth continues to rise steadily in the years to come.
Height, Weight & Measurements
Lindsay Sloane, like most actresses in Hollywood, has a slim and slender, envy-worthy frame. She is 5 ft 4 in (163 cm) tall and weighs 61 kg (134.5 pounds). Not much is known about her diet and fitness regimen but you can be sure that the actress puts in the required effort to look as good as she does.
Her body measurements are 36-27-38 and she wears a size 8 (US) or 38 (EU) dress size. Her bra size is 34B and her shoe size is 7.5 (US).
Other Facts About Her
1. Her time in Los Angeles has been filled with interesting experiences, as is usually the case for upcoming actors and actresses in L.A. Once, her mother drove through the infamous 1992 LA Riots to get her to an audition. Her persistence (in general) paid off and she landed her first role as a recurring character on The Wonder Years.
2. Because of her many years in the industry, she has a long list of television credits to her name. She has appeared in That 70s Show, My So-Called Life, How I Met Your Mother, The League, Weeds, Psych, The Kroll Show, Entourage, The West Wing, Greg The Bunny, Ben And Kate, Grosse Pointe, Mr Sunshine and Drunk History.
3. She is married to an agent for International Creative Management – Dar Rollins. For clarity purposes, ICM (International Creative Management) Partners is an international literary and talent agency and it has offices in New York, London, Los Angeles and Washington D.C.
The couple has two daughters together – Maxwell Lue, who was born on the 19th of January, 2012 and Pippa Jean, who was born on the 19th of May 2017.
4. If you thought her television résumé was impressive, you’ll be blown away from her movie list. She has appeared in Seven Girlfriends, Bring It On, Exposed, The In-Law, The Tv Set, Over Her Dead Body, The Accidental Husband, The Six Wives of Henry Lefay, She’s Out Of My League, The Other Guys, A Good, Old Fashioned Orgy, Horrible Bosses 2 and Darling Companion.
5. She is one of Sarah Michelle Gellar’s best friends. She was even a bridesmaid at her. As you may already know, Sarah is an iconic actress known for her role as the titular Buffy in Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Kathryn Merteuil in Cruel Intentions and Daphne Blake in the 2002 Scooby-Doo movie.