Laura Lux is an internet sensation, a social media influencer, and former disc jockey. She is beautiful, creative, talented, and very hard working. As a result of her amazing personality, Lux is friends with thousands of people on social media. She is equally loved for her outspokenness on issues affecting the society such as sexual abuse and racism.
In addition to this, she has completed many projects both individually and with several groups. Like most of her peers, Laura started out on social media before launching her DJ career. Get to know more about the internet celebrity and other facts about her in this piece.
Laura Lux’s Biography
The famous former DJ was born in Australia, precisely in Adelaide, on 23rd August 1988. Laura was raised in her home town by her parents together with her two brothers. One of her brothers, Mark Sellar, is a property developer and the winner of the Seven’s television show The Big Adventure. He is married to his longtime girlfriend, Mel who also keeps a cordial relationship with Lux.
At the moment, further information about the former DJs family history, childhood, early life, and educational background is not open to public scrutiny and it appears Lux is not in a hurry to share details about her personal life with the public.
Laura Lux is a woman of many talents and ideas. Most people she has worked can attest to the fact that she is one talent that believes in hard work and also improves in everything she takes part. It was in the late 2010s that the former DJ decided to sell her craft on social media platforms.
The first step she took was to open an account on the social networking website, MySpace, after which she moved to other outlets such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Lux’s name started ringing a bell online after some pictures she shared went viral. Since then, she has gone ahead to create more accounts for herself on Instagram. “djlauralux”, “luxvader”, “darthlux” are the names of her personal accounts on Instagram; however, the third is her main account and it has more than one million followers.
Laura Lux took a leap from social media to the stage in the year 2011 when she launched her DJ career. Although she was already popular online, her new-found interest played influential roles in rocketing her to immense popularity.
While her DJ stint lasted, she embarked on several tours around the world with notable personalities. She is said to have displayed her skills at places like Hush in Auckland, Rain at the Palms in Las Vegas, HP Underground in Darwin, as well as E4 in Berlin & Amsterdam.
Some of the talents she has featured alongside with are Yo Gotti and Tigerlily, to name but a few. Owing to her incredible DJing skills, Laura was hired as the official DJ of Monster Energy’s Motocross Tour and it was nothing short of impressive.
If you are on SoundCloud, you can get to see her song playlists on her personal account. She launched her debut mix series titled “Vodkast” on the 4th of March 2016, and it has so far garnered over one hundred thousand plays.
The Australian celebrity is also available on Twitch.tv, where she basically hosts IRL chats and live streams her gaming sessions.
More Facts About The Former DJ
1. Laura Lux, who has also been featured on online news websites such as The Chive, Brobible, and Buzzfeed, is an avid game lover. She often streams herself playing games, especially RPG games, survival horror, and first-person shooter games.
2. She is also known as Ashlee Adams, the name she used to bear when she was in the adult entertainment industry.
3. Laura Lux is a staunch supporter of the LGBT community. She has a lot of gay friends and sometimes takes part in their parade and events.
4. The internet sensation has an ideal height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs around 75 kilograms in body mass. However, information about her body measurements is currently unavailable online.
5. Lux is friends with fellow Instagram sensation Apphia, who is popularly known as “phiphibb” and Australian model, Emily Sears.
6. Sometime in 2016, Lux and Sears made headlines for trolling men who sent them inappropriate images on Instagram. They went as far as exposing them to their girlfriends for harassing them online.
7. Talking about her relationship status, the former DJ could possibly be single as she is not in a known relationship neither does she have a documented dating history.