Laura Cover is an actress and model who in October 1998 appeared as the Playmate of the Month. A woman of great beauty, grace, and charm, she has appeared in various TV productions and documentaries as a playboy model.
However, she has become even more famous as the wife of former professional baseball infielder, media personality, and MLB manager Aaron Boone. The couple has been together since 2002 when they got married and so far, their union seems to be getting ever stronger.
Laura Cover Biography
It was in Bucyrus, Ohio, United States that Laura Cover was born on May 6, 1977. There is no information as regards her father or if she has any siblings, but it has been revealed that she was brought up in a Christian home by a mother who was a registered nurse.
As a young girl growing up, she was interested in sports so much that she played soccer when she was in high school. More so, she also performed gymnastics. However, she did not come to pursue either after she graduated. Instead, she became more feminine, according to her, and so her interest turned to model.
Without any form of modeling experience or even photographs taken for the purpose of modeling, Laura Cover walked into a Playboy studio for auditions. Her audition landed her a job as a Playboy bunny before she was later named October’s Playmate of the Month in 1998.
In the years that followed, she got involved in various other things with Playboy including appearances in documentaries such as Playboy: Playmate Pajama Party (1999), Playboy: California Girls (2000), and Playboy: Prime Time Playmates (2002).
Apart from Playboy, she has also appeared on a number of other publications. She did nude for “Mystique” magazine.
Relationship with Aaron Boone
For a long time now, the beautiful model has been off the market. She is married to her husband Aaron Boone. Even though it is not known when or even how the two met, it is known that they got married in November 2002.
Aaron John Boone was born on March 9, 1973, in La Mesa, California. He became famous as a baseball star who played in the MLB for teams such as the Cincinnati Reds, Cleveland Indians, and Houston Astros. His career spanned from 1997 to 2009, and he made the 2003 All-Star.
After he stopped playing, Boone became a media personality, working as an analyst for MLB Network and then ESPN. In 2018, he started his career as a manager with the New York Yankees.
Laura Cover and Aaron have been blessed with two kids – Brandon Boone and Bella Boone. The couple has also adopted two kids, Jeanel and Sergot. Brandon has already started showing great athleticism as he is playing different sports including football and baseball. The family lives happily in Arizona.
Facts About The Model
1. When she started her career as a model with Playboy, the only member of her family who knew was her mother. This is so even though she revealed that she is very close to other members of her family. Her mother gave her the blessings she needed in her modeling career.
2. Laura Cover was very much of a tomboy for most of her childhood. At first, she had never had any interest in becoming a model, however, after she became more feminine and at the age of 21, she gave modeling a shot.
3. Among the many things she has been involved in, the former Playboy model is also into charity. She has been into it for a long time working with different organizations including a breast cancer foundation.
For two years, she had a Christian Children’s Fund child whose name she gave as Bernabe from Guatemala. He was three years old at the time.
4. For a model, Cover is not the tallest woman that one would find, as she only has a height of 5 feet 5 inches. However, that does not take anything from the beauty of the blond who has a very good body build. She weighs 112 lb and has a bust-waist-hips measurement of 33-22-33 inches.
5. Laura Cover has been involved in a lot of things in the past. However, her exact net worth is still not known. Her husband, on the other hand, has a net worth that is estimated at $10 million. He made his fortune from his involvement in baseball as a player, a coach, as well as from his work as a media personality.