Talent for sure is not earned, it is something one is born with. It is what makes us stand uniquely apart amongst others, and discovering this talent at a young age is exciting but could also be difficult to manage with the overwhelming attention coming from the media. Today, we will take a look at the life of a diversely talented teenager whose name is Larsen Thompson. There certainly is a connection between fashion and music, and the high-demand model and dancer Larsen Thompson has breached the gap between both professions.
Larsen Thompson’s Biography
Born into the family of Mr and Mrs Kirk Thompson in Thousand Oaks, California, United States, on November 19, 2000, Larsen Thompson is multi-talented, she is a dancer and model for starters, and could also be referred to as an actress and an aspiring singer.
She attended Newbury Park High School and started dancing at the age of four when her parents put her in dance classes. Larsen also trained in different styles of dance like hip-hop, jazz, ballet, tap and contemporary. At the tender age of 9, she started working as a professional dancer and model.
In 2013, Larsen signed with Zuri models, which is an agency for children’s talent. She achieved recognition from her backup performance as a dancer on the X Factor, Shake it up on Disney and The fresh beat band on Nickelodeon. She completed the ADLC from her fourth to thirteenth years of age.
Larsen Thompson started her career as a dancer, before going into modelling and has now added acting into her list of professions. She featured as a backup dancer in a number of shows like The Voice, X-factor, Disney Awards for Florida, Kids Teen Choice Awards for Christiana Aguilera and Pitbull, American’s Got Talent and Nickelodeon’s fresh beat band. She has also featured in a couple of music videos with famous celebrities like Katy Perry in chained to the rhythm, Borns in the American money and Eden in Weekend. She also featured as a backup dancer on Janet Jackson’s unbreakable tour. She has also featured in TV commercials for popular brands like Paramount, Microsoft, Nissan, Walmart, Target, McDonald’s and Nintendo.
Beautiful Larsen is signed to and managed by modelling agency NEXT models worldwide. She has worked on both national and global campaigns with Coca-Cola, Juicy Couture, Hollister, Gap, Land’s End, Aeropostale and Target. Her very first cover on a magazine was on Neo2 fashion magazine out of Madrid, and she has since been on the cover of several other magazines like Indie magazine and Factice magazine. She has also done a couple of social media digital advertising campaigns for brands like NFL, Stance, Kohl’s, Pandora, Coach, David Yurman, Anastasia of Beverly Hills, Nordstrom, Dior and Fendi.
Many would like to know how the multi-talented youngster has managed to balance her career with her education. Her reply was quoted in an interview with Harper’s Bazaar where she said, “I have been able to balance them by using my time wisely and putting my priorities first.”
Here Are Facts You Need to Know about Larsen Thompson
- Her full name is Larsen Grace Thompson.
- She was born on November 19, 2000.
- Her nickname is Lar Lar, L-pop.
- She is from Thousand Oaks, California, United States.
- Her father’s name is Kirk Thompson.
- Larsen is in a relationship with actor Gavin Casalengo.
- Her aunt Julianne McNamara is a one time Olympic gold medallist for inventive gymnastics.
- Body measurement: 34-24-34
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches
- Weight: 43kg-45kg, approximately
- Shoe size: 8
- Dress size: 2
- Hair colour: Blond
- Eye colour: blue
- Book –The Outsiders.
- Dance tracks — One dance by Drake, Work it by Missy Elliot.
- Movie role — Bella from Twilight.
- TV shows — Vampire Diaries, The Fosters.
- Sneakers — Michael Kors.
- Career Icon — Kate Moss.
- Dream concert — Taylor Swift.
- Runway to walk — Chanel.
- Fashion campaign — Juicy Couture.
- Dance movie — High Strung.
- Music video project — Chained to the rhythm by Katy Perry.
- Fashion brands — Chanel, Dior, Stella McCartney, Alice & Oliva.
- Clothes while working out — Rita Ora collection from Adidas.
- She is a dancer, model, actress and an aspiring singer.
- She started dancing professionally at the age of nine.
- She is signed to NEXT models.
- Her first magazine cover was on Neo2 magazine.
- She was included in the top 10 prodigies of the year at the 2013 industry Voice awards.
- She was a member of the LilBEASTS dance crew and the Suga and Spice dance crew.
- She has featured in several music videos with various artist like Sia – the greatest, Silento — watch me whip, The Eden project — the weekend, Katy Perry — Oblivia and Borns — American money.
- Her net worth is $108 thousand.