Lara Trump is popular for different things. Married to Eric Trump who is the son of the American president Donald Trump, she is also a campaign advisor as well as a TV host and producer mostly known for the webcast Real News Update and Inside Edition on CBS. Just like other members of the Trump family, she has not escaped the scrutiny of the public. Here is all to know about her.
Who is Lara Trump? Bio and Age
The TV host was born Lara Lea Yunaska on October 12, 1982, in Wilmington, North Carolina to Robert Luke Yunaska and Linda Yunaska. She was raised alongside her younger brother, Kyle Yunaska in North Carolina. Growing up, Lara Trump whose father was into the building of boats, took to sports, even though she would not come to pursue it professionally. Because of that, she had wanted to become a sports reporter.
For her education, Trump attended the North Carolina State University from where she graduated in 2005. There, she studied communication media, which has helped her with her TV work. Between 2009 and 2010, she ran her business known as the Lara Lea Confections. She joined Inside Edition in 2012, working as a Story Coordinator, and then as an associate producer between 2013 and 2016.
Even though it was with the media that she began, Lara Trump soon dropped it to help her father-in-law after he got elected as the flag bearer of the Republican Party in the build-up to the Presidential election of 2016. This got her into politics, serving as an online producer and fundraiser for the presidential hopeful.
In addition to that, she would also go on to work with the Real News Update for the Trump Campaign. The idea of this was to produce media content that is real to counter the fake news that the American President has insisted is very popular and working against him.
Another thing that she has been involved in outside her professional life is advocacy for wild horses and shelter animals. A lover of dogs, she has given her voice to the just treatment of animals and is against puppy mills which according to her, are only breeding sweatshops for dogs.
One of the things that would bring her even closer to the public is her relationship with Eric Trump who she got married to in 2014. The two had been together for up to 6 years before finally deciding to settle as man and wife at an event held in Florida at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach. Interestingly, this was the same venue where Donald Trump married Melania Trump, and it was also there that Donald Trump Jr. got married to Vanessa Trump.
Lara and Eric got married after a rather long engagement since 2014. She gave birth to the couple’s first child in 2017 and they named him Luke Trump.
Height and Body Measurements
Among the many things that can be said about Lara Trump, it has also been said that she is a pretty woman. She has a good body structure and an average height. In numbers, Lara who has blonde hair stands at a height that is significantly less than that of her husband who stands at 6 feet 5 inches.
That stated, her official height and weight is not known. So also, her general body measurements are not available in the public domain. But then, it is obvious that she has a good body.
- Lara is a year older than her husband who was born on January 6, 1984, in New York City.
- Shortly before her marriage, Lara got involved in a riding accident and she broke her wrist.
- Her brother, Kyle Yunaska was a part of a temporary team that got appointed to the energy department.
- Lara Trump was very much involved in the 2016 Trump campaign, and she is taking the 2020 campaign even more serious with her webcast.
- Her first business Lara Lea Confections was all about cakes. She also worked as a personal trainer before coming to TV and finally joining the Trump campaign team.
- Lara was a part of the running of the former Eric Trump Foundation which was said to have misappropriated funds into the Donald J. Trump Foundation.
- Even though it is known that Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr. love hunting, Lara is an animal right activist. But because of the involvement of her husband in animal hunting including a picture that showed him hunting elephants in Africa, most people don’t take her activism serious.