It takes more than talent to build a robust acting career. For people in their young age, it often takes having a strong fan base on the internet to break into instant stardom. Keidrich Sellati, a handsome American teen actor, is not just talented, but he is also raking in cash, racking up followers on social media, and seems to have already taken charge of his fast-growing career.
The young actor is easily recognized for his role in the television series, The Americans. Although he has portrayed other characters in several projects, playing Henry Jenning in The Americans is his most notable role. Beyond his good looking appearance and on-screen talent, here’re other things you need to know about Keidrich.
Keidrich Sellati – Biography (Age)
The Americans star is the son of an American homemaker and businessman. He was born on the 22nd day of October 2001 in Colorado, a state in the United States. According to reports, the actor has a mixed ancestry that comprises of English, Italian, Irish, and Korean.
Keidrich Sellati has a sister called Peyton, as well as a little brother. Although he hasn’t said much about him or even mentioned his name in front of the camera, he once shared a picture of him and his sister in a car but that of his little brother was shown to his fans on a different day.
The screen actor is currently studying in school. While he has plans of moving into acting full-time, he is also looking at enrolling for online college to study a course entirely different from acting. In fact, he once mentioned in an interview that he would be going in for cybersecurity after high school.
Keidrich’s cousin was the one who inspired him to launch an acting career. This was after he moved with his family to New York City at the age of eight. However, 2013 was the year the young actor eventually set out to sell his craft in the biggest movie industry, Hollywood.
He portrayed his first on-screen character in the American period spy thriller television series The Americans, which aired on the FX television network. Owing to his brilliant performance in the series, Keidrich Sellati became the favourite of many filmmakers and eventually ended up playing several other characters in both television and films.
Some of the projects he has also participated in include Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2014, as a guest actor), Rockway (2017), and then The Jesuit (2015, as Julio Niente), which is his first feature film.
In addition to acting, Sellati has done some incredible voice work for clients. He is known to have lent his voice for numerous audiobooks for Random House, including Kaboom!, Hey, Duck!, Dig, Snipper the Early Riser, and Scoop. The young actor has also featured in a commercial print advert for Scholastic Choice Magazine.
Despite his little time in the industry, Keidrich Sellati has bagged a slew of awards for himself for his performances in the projects he has participated in. His first accolade was the Young Artist Awards for Best Performance in a TV Series in the year 2006 which was followed by other accolades he received at the Jersey Shore Film Festival in 2018 and the 2018 Sunscreen Film Festival.
Facts About The TV Actor
1. Keidrich Sellati has a net worth of four hundred thousand dollars, according to multiple sources. However, the exact amount he makes annually from acting is yet to be publicized.
2. He stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches and has a perfect body weight to match. Information about his body measurements is currently unavailable for public consumption but from his pictures, it’s quite obvious the actor is healthy and fit as well.
3. The Americans actor is not in an open relationship at the time of filing this report, making it difficult to tell if he is flying solo or dating a lady secretly. Sellati is not married either, as he is still young to enter into marriage and is busy with his studies and young career as well.
4. Keidrich Sellati is equally a hockey player and an avid snowboarder.
5. The actor is very popular on social media, especially Twitter. He has thousands of followers on the online news and social networking service platform.