While growing up, his childhood dream was to become a professional baseball player, however, a major injury in his freshman year forced Julien Solomita to abandon the sports for YouTube. Today, the California-born star is making waves on the internet and is famed for his activities on YouTube, where he uploads short videos, time-lapse videos, vlogs, movie videos, and short films.
Solomita’s career on the internet started with videos about training and exercise. His first video, which was posted on March 2013, is titled: “Deadlift PR (415lbs.)” while his first vlog, titled: “VLOG 1: I’m on my bike”, was posted on April 3, 2013.
In addition to his activities on YouTube, the distinguished social media personality also banks as an actor. Read on to find more about the famous YouTube video content creator.
Julien Solomita Bio – Age
Julien Solomita was born to American parents on April 17, 1992, in California, in the United States. He is an American by nationality and belongs to the white ethnicity.
Solomita’s parents, whose names are not publicly known, separated while he was in first grade. He has an older sister called Roxanne Solomita and a younger brother called Marlon Solomita. He attended the University of South California, from where he obtained a degree in international relations and journalism.
Other details about his personal life, ancestry, early life and relations are currently unavailable at the moment.
The Californian-born internet star’s major source of income is YouTube. The fast-rising internet personality may not be one of the richest in the social media community but he sure stands a chance of joining the millionaire’s club in the future, considering how his net worth increases year after year.
Currently, his fortune is valued at $380,000. According to multiple blogs, he makes $400 per day and $150,000 a year from his YouTube videos and from adverts that run on them.
His Height – How tall is he?
Julien Solomita is blessed with a decent height and body build. In addition to his charming looks, his height, which is measured at 5 feet 9 inches, is another ‘asset’ he’s very proud of. The YouTuber has blue eyes, dark brown hair, and weighs 75kg.
Other facts about the Internet Sensation
1. Julien Solomita was born at the Stanford University hospital which is in the state of California.
2. As an internet sensation, Solomita has a lot of fans on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook accounts. His Facebook account has 56 thousand fans while his Instagram and Twitter accounts have 634 thousand and 282 thousand followers respectively. On YouTube, his channel has over 1.5 million subscribers.
3. Julien has three dogs whose names are Kermit, Marbles, and Peach.
4. In 2008, while in high school, he was diagnosed with Celiac Disease, a long-term autoimmune disease that mainly affects the small intestine.
5. Solomita is not only a sports lover but also a big fan of martial arts.
6. Julien Solomita is currently dating YouTube star, Jenna Marbles. The lovebirds met while Julien was working as a bartender at AMP Radio Studio in his high school days.
7. A versatile personality, he recently released a single hit captioned “The Creepy Song” and also has an album under his name. The title of the album is “Nightmare Fuel”. Like most people, Julien’s parents are not really in support of his musical career.
8. Prior to the creation of his channel, Julien used to feature on his girlfriend’s videos. He later created his YouTube Channel on December 8, 2015. The duo, today, has a gaming channel and a podcast channel called Jenna Julien, where they discuss random issues.
9. some of Solomita’s popular videos are “Our Dogs after Dentist”, “Massive Blue UFO over Los Angeles,” and many interesting others.
10. The vlogger currently lives in California with his partner.
11. Although Solomita is not as rich as top-notch YouTubers like Cole LaBrant, Grian The British Minecraft Gamer, Joey Graceffa, and IDubbbz, he has a soft spot for fancy wheels. He owns an Infiniti qx30 and a black Honda Civic Coupe.
12. Shortly after his mother separated from his father, she got engaged to ed Silva, a baseball coach who adopted Julien and his siblings as his own children. The family of five used to go on vacation frequently.
13. His sun sign is Aries.
14. Julien Solomita is not gay. In other words, his sexual orientation is straight.