It is said that variety is the spice of life but when it comes to relationship and love, one often wonders if the saying is sensible, considering the priceless emotional investments couples make in a relationship. Nevertheless, we see pairs who were seemingly head over heels in love with the apple of their eyes call it quits with them. Most times, their reasons are germane while in some instances the breakup could have been salvaged especially in cases of celebrity breakups. We are going to beam our relationship cum love searchlight on Josh Groban’s dating history and see the list of women he has been with over the years.
Background Details of Josh Groban
Before we delve into the topic, how about we do a quick refresher on who Josh is and what he has been doing outside of his career? Here we go…
- In the beginning, Josh Groban began life as a tot born on February 27, 1981, in Los Angeles.
- He began singing in 7th grade and at a later time had to train at Interlochen Arts Program to better his voice.
- He met David Foster through his voice trainer and the two began working together.
- Foster helped sign him up with Warner Bros.
- He dropped out of college having stayed only a few months to pursue a singing career.
- He debuted with his first solo album “For Always” in the year 2001 which was a huge success as it sold over 4 million copies.
- Josh’s albums in all have sold over 35 million copies worldwide.
- He has had notable performances at events like the Nobel Peace Prize Concert in Oslo, Norway, a duet at the closing ceremony of the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics with Charlotte Church and many other places.
- Outside his burgeoning music career, Josh Groban has some charity causes he has blessed people with. He has the Find Your Light Foundation, which identifies and promotes the artistic, educational and cultural aspirations of children. In addition to this, he also identifies with the Global Poverty Project which is geared towards helping the poor.
Josh Groban’s Dating History
Love first found Groban in January Kristen Jones. She is an American model and actress born on 5th January 1978 in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, USA. She is famous for screen works like Mad Men in 2007 where she acted as Betty Draper, Emma Frost in X-Men: First Class, and Melissa Shart in Last Man on Earth.
January Jones made Josh Groban’s dating list as the first woman he was publicly known to be dating in the year 2003 but three years later, the two called it quits as Groban’s representative announced their splitting to affirm the rumors of their not being together again.
Next came Katy Pery the American singer who often refer to Josh as “the one that got away.” Katy was born in Santa Barbara, California, the USA on 25th October 1984. Groban began dating her in March 2009 and the pair only lasted for 7 months before Josh Groban walked away.
Josh Groban’s dating net caught April Bowlby as the two began dating in November 2009. They, however, couldn’t stay together beyond March 2010 as their breakup happened much to the sorrow of their fans.
April Bowlby is an American Actress born on 30th July 1980 in Vallejo, California as Michelle Bowlby. Her career boasts of her role as Kandi on Two and a Half Men.
Selma and Groban were rumored to be dating around July 2010 when the pair was spotted at a theatre. Being that Josh was out of a relationship at that time, and the same for Selma, people quickly concluded that they were seeing each other. It, however, seemed to be true as they kept on being together before they pathed ways.
Selma Blair celebrates her birthday every 23rd June as she was born on that day in 1972 in Southfield, Michigan USA. As an actress, she is famous for her work as Cecily in Cruel Intentions.
Michelle Trachtenberg born on 11th October 1985 in New York City, New York, USA began dating Groban in 2012. She is an American actress known for her work in the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer (from 1991-present), where she plays the character Dawn Summers and in Harriet the Spy as Harriet Welsch.
With Kat Dennings, Josh Groban’s dating marathon seemed to have come to the finish line in 2014. They were perfect for each other and it looked quite convincing that they would last a long time, probably forever. But alas, it was all over by July 2016, two years down the line.
Kate was born on June 13, 1986. She made her debut as an actress on the American drama and comedy series Sex and the City. From 2011 to 2017, she starred in 2 Broke Girls.
After his sixth relationship debacle, Josh Groban’s dating list paused at Schuyler Helford and perhaps won’t go anywhere else. The two have been making appearances together in public functions one of which was reported to be at the Tony Awards. We love seeing them together and hope it will continue that way.
Schuyler Helford was born on March 10, 1991, in Los Angeles County, California, USA. She grew to become a writer and an actress known for works like The 2017 CBS Diversity Sketch Comedy Showcase Haunt and Anger Management (2012).