If Kim Kardashian was to be hired by one of the giant news networks and given her own show, would you watch it? These are the kind of questions that pop up whenever one sees Jimena Sanchez for the first time. The Mexican beauty has an uncanny resemblance to the American reality star. Besides the facial similarities, she also has a voluptuous body to go with it, the same as Kim. This is partly the reason for her huge popularity.
Although Jimena likes to flaunt her curves whenever she can, she isn’t just about her looks. Sanchez is also a sports journalist, a writer, and a model. She is currently a sports broadcaster for the Latin American arm of Fox Sports.
Jimena Sanchez – Bio
Jimena came into the world on September 28, 1982, when she was born in Mexico City, Mexico. The world got their first whiff of the Mexican bombshell shortly before her time in sports and broadcasting. Before then, she was unknown and details of her life from that period have remained largely the same way.
While we may know nothing about her upbringing and education, Jimena Sanchez first came to people’s knowledge when a project she had started with her friend went viral. Jimena and her best friend at the time put their love for the camera and all things sexy to use when they launched a photo blog. They called it Mad Mamacitas. It was a personal project where they posted sexy pictures of themselves and their friends on the site. It quickly began to attract attention and then went viral.
This shone the spotlight on them and soon a local sports magazine known as RÃ©cord hired Sanchez. After time at RÃ©cord, she scored a much bigger gig working for Fox Deportes, a Latin American affiliation of Fox Sports. Jimena is the anchor of her own program on Fox Sports 2, titled Lo mejor De Fox Sports.
Besides her work as a sportscaster, Jimena Sanchez also contributes writing for the sports magazine, Medio Tiempo, and a few others. The journalist doesn’t just report sports news; she is a sports fanatic. Her favorite sports team is Chivas Rayadas del Guadalajara in Mexico City. But she is also a huge supporter of American sports franchises like the Los Angeles Lakers, Oakland Raiders, and the New York Yankees. She regularly posts pictures of herself dressed in American sports merch.
Jimena Sanchez once tried to kickstart a career in acting. She enrolled in an acting school in Mexico City. However, she quit halfway through her studies to focus on sports and writing. In 2008, the Mexican star appeared in two projects: a movie and a television series.
The short movie was an action drama title Pellea de Gallos. She played the role of the character Karla in the film. It was about a popular politician’s son and a famous actor trying to prove to each other who’s better. She played the character Mayte Cedeño in the drama series Capadocia. It was a story of about four female inmates imprisoned for different reasons in an experimental prison. Jimena Sanchez fulfilled her role for three episodes of the series.
Besides her television responsibilities, Sanchez also works as a model. She has appeared on the cover of many Mexican magazine issues. These include Soho and Open Magazine.
Even with her growing spotlight, the Mexican bombshell has chosen to keep details about her members of her family and her growing years under lock and key. The only information available about her family life is that she was raised by both her parents. Also that she was raised in Veracruz and not Mexico City, the city of her birth.
Facts About The Fox Sports Host
- Jimena Sanchez didn’t quit acting just because she preferred a career in sports. She also quit because she didn’t believe she would be able to juggle both careers.
- Sanchez and fellow Fox Sports broadcaster have once hosted an episode of WWE Saturday Night.
- She has a seductive hourglass shape: a 35-inch bust, 26-inch waist, and a 37-inch hip.
- Jimena is rumored to make about $100,000 a year with a net worth of $500,000.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches.
- As of April 2019, she has over 6 million followers on Instagram
- She is usually referred to as the “Mexican Kim Kardashian”. However, she doesn’t think she looks anything alike and has stated that she is embarrassed by the tag.
- If she were to live in any city in America, Jimena Sanchez says it would have to be Los Angeles.
- For someone with such a lovely figure, it is surprising that the sportscaster doesn’t love to work out but loves to eat instead.