Jessica Kylie is an actress and model who gained fame as an urban model posing for magazine covers and performing in music videos. Her successful career has seen her grace the cover of magazines like Quest Magazine, Smooth Magazine, Regime, Juice, Urban Ink and Pressure magazine.
In music, Jessica has worked with the likes of Lil Wayne; Enrique Iglesias, DJ Khaled, Pitbull and of course, Gucci Mane. She owns a swimwear design outfit and has modelled for the famous Kandi Kinis swimwear outfit.
Still, on the list of what sexy Jessica Kylie (also known as Mis Rabbit) is known for, she hosts events at various clubs, featured on the television programme Nick Cannon’s Wild ‘N Out on MTV as well as the Latin television station Mun 2. Kylie also acted in the movie H-Town and is now focused on taking up more movie roles as well as running her modelling school. Before all the high profile work she did, it is worthy to note that Jessica once did odd jobs before she gained fame.
Here Are 7 Facts You Should Know About Jessica Kylie, The Model and Actress
1. Family Life: Jessica Kylie who is of Irish and Latin descent was born on 30th April 1987 and raised in Houston Texas. She is half white and half Mexican. Growing up, she was occasionally involved in gang fights and was a known crazy gangsta girl in high school.
2. A Single Mother: She was previously in a relationship with her boyfriend from college who she bore a son for after a year of their being together. However, the video vixen raised the child as a single mum when her boyfriend was sent to prison not long after the birth of their son. She has not disclosed the identity of this boyfriend and whether they still keep in touch. She is still single and is obviously having a good time in her blossoming career.
3. She is Short: At 5 feet 4 inches, Miss Rabbit was a lot sceptical about getting a good shot at modelling. Nevertheless, seeing other models of similar body physique with her on the pages of magazines, she got more interested in urban modelling and decided to press on, no matter what challenges she encountered.
4. Humble Career Begining: She kick-started her career by doing car shows and small video shoots then moved on to a calendar shoot with Summerbunnies which was unfortunately cancelled after she had posed for several shots. The photographer Dwyane Darden however, sent her pictures to a magazine company which quickly took interest in her. She was selected among 20 other girls to fly for a shoot in Jamaica for Smooth Magazine. In a stroke of luck, Kylie was selected as the cover model and this opened the door for a second cover shoot in New York. Dwayne the photographer later became her manager.
4. Sexy Curves: her most recognizable features is her well-defined body curves. At both ends, she will not go unnoticed before any man or woman with her 36DD bra size, 26 inches waist measurement and her well rounded 40 inches hip size.
5. Embarrassed and Hated: She disclosed that her rear and behind body parts have been drawing attention to her for a very long time even when they were still taking shape. Jessica admitted to actually being embarrassed about it while in school as she was repeatedly ridiculed and hated by other girls for being a lot more prominent than them in those areas. The boys weren’t helping matters either as their incessant disturbances made her all the more uncomfortable.
6. Smart and Hardworking: Being in a dynamic industry like modelling, it takes a lot more than beauty to succeed and make the best of every opportunity that presents itself. Brains, good brains are essential!
From working as a waitress in a restaurant to doing photo shoots until she landed her career as a successful model, Jessica has always shown a sense of commitment, understanding and interpretation of time and events. Once the magazines she worked with either went online or out of business, she understood that her time in the urban modelling industry was limited and started trying out acting. She later got a lead role to play in a low budget movie and also opened up a modelling school in Houston for aspiring models.
7. Huge Social Media Following: As expected, a model with a ravishing beauty as hers can’t be without having a huge presence on social media. Any video which has to do with her gets thousands of views once uploaded on YouTube. She has over 2.2 million followers on her therealjkylie Instagram account.