Jeon Jungkook is a member of the Korean boy music group Bangtan Boys (BTS). He launched his music career in 2003 with the band, becoming the youngest of them all. With his presence and musical expertise, his band has been able to release their debut album, several songs and hit albums.
The group, which released its debut album in 2013, is sponsored by Big Hit Entertainment. It also has to its name, several awards including the Seoul Music Awards (2014), New Artist of the Year (2013), amongst many others.
Jungkook is also known for performing some songs by powerhouses Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez’s songs. His fast-rising career has also seen him tour around different countries with his bandmates. Today, he has an eye-popping net worth, which reportedly sits between $6 and $8.3 million.
Who Is Jeon Jungkook Of BTS? Biography, Age
Jeon Jungkook’s real name is Jeong-guk. He was born on September 1, 1997, in Buk District, in Busan, South Korea. The singer’s family is made up of his mother, father, and older brother. He is Korean by nationality and Asian by ethnicity.
He received his high school education at Baek Yang Middle school and also attended Seoul School of Performing Arts and graduated in 2017. He is said to have also studied at Global Cyber University which is situated in Korea.
Also famed for his flawless dancing skills, Jeon first developed a skill in break dancing while studying at Seoul Performing Arts School. He, however, learned his other dancing styles such as Powerful dances, urban style, and female dances, in 2012 during his stay in Los Angeles.
Jeon’s Brother and Girlfriend
Jeon has an older brother called Jeon Jung Hyun. The two were raised up together by their parents in Busan. Unlike his younger brother who’s a popular face in the entertainment, Jung Hyun is little known. In addition, he has no documented profile online but it’s believed that he does something meaningful with his life. He appears to be the supportive type as he regularly shows love to his younger brother on his Instagram page.
According to reports online, the South Korean singer is currently dating Jisoo, who’s also known as Soomi. Jisoo and Jeon reportedly grew up together and their families are said to be close to each other.
The young siinger calls her Mochi because her skin is very white. The duo began dating seriously in 2016 and has remained very close ever since. They also share lots of pictures of themselves hanging out together on social media.
In the past, Jeon Jungkook is said to have dated Park Se-Won, a pretty woman who attended the same high school with him. The pair’s relationship began even before Jungkook made his debut. They, however, separated, according to reports, because the singer wanted to focus on his budding career.
His Height – How Tall Is He?
Jeon Jungkook is 5 feet 10 inches tall which matches his weight of 69 kg. The singer’s athletic built is well- balanced for his age and other body measurements – his chest, waist, and biceps statistics are 38 inches, 30 inches, and 13 inches respectively. Jeon’s shoe size (US) is 7.5 while his eyes and hair colour are; dark brown and light brown in the given order.
Quick Facts About The Singer
1. Jeon Jungkook’s sun sign is Virgo.
2. He once auditioned on the K3 Superstar show in his early teen but he was not selected by the judges of the talent show series during the elimination round. He sang Lost Child by artist IU.
3. The Korean dancer loves food prepared with flour. His favourites are bread and pizza.
4. His favourite sports is soccer. He also loves drawing and playing games.
5. Besides singing, and dancing, Jeon is also good at Taekwondo. His favourite colour is black.
6. A multi-linguist, he fluently speaks Japanese, Korea, and English.
7. He has a knack for tattoos and wouldn’t mind becoming a tattoo artist someday.
8. His nickname is Jeon Jungkookie.
9. He considers G-Dragon as his role model and musical influence. He had wanted to pursue a career in Badminton but later changed his mind after listening to G-Dragon in high school.
10. The name of his dog is Cloud.
11. His favourite subjects are music, art, and physical education.
12. Jeon made it to the list of Top 100 Most Handsome Faces of 2017. He was named the 13th person on the list.
13. He is a Christian.
14. His sexuality is straight.