Think of a cocktail of beauty, talent, vitality, and inspiration, and you wouldn’t get a better mix than the Australian actress and model, Isabelle Cornish. She loves to play characters that not only inspire her but challenges her as well, ones she could really relate to. She is not, however, the first actress in her family; Isabelle is the younger sister of actress, Abbie Cornish.
She has had roles both in films and TV series. Some of her popular works include Marvel’s Inhumans, Puberty Blues and Home and Away.
Biography of Isabelle Cornish
Isabelle Cornish was born in Australia, on the 24th of July 1994, as one of the five children of Barry and Shelley Cornish. Her sibling includes actress and rapper, Abbie Cornish, Hayden Cornish, Jade Cornish, and Zac Cornish. She grew up on a 70-hectare (170-acre) farm and wine country, Hunter Valley, New South Wales.
Isabelle fell in love with acting and making movies as a child. By the time she was 10, she has saved enough money to buy her first video camera. She was also very athletic and loved sweating it out either on the soccer field or on the basketball courts. She attended the Hunter School of the Performing Arts where she honed her skills and developed her passion – fitness, beauty, and acting.
Her love for health and wellness have seen her travel the globe to experience the best teachers and retreats in those areas. She has also delved into and explored the world of nutrition.
Like her older sister, Abbie, Isabelle is also a vegan. The fact that they grew up on the farm, with animals would have informed their decision to go the meatless way. Isabelle has also done raw vegan chef workshops and courses. She is also a qualified Jivamukti Yoga teacher and an Eating Psychology Coach.
1n 2006, Abbie was made an ambassador for The Animal Protection Institute as well as for the Australian animal rights group Voiceless. Since then, she has become a voice for animal protection, taking interviews and supporting Voiceless through her attendance at various events. On the other hand, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) named Isabelle Cornish the Sexiest Vegetarian in Australia in 2013.
As a model, she is a brand ambassador for sporting giant Adidas as well as represents various brands such as Dior, Tony Bianco, Revlon, Alice McCall, Urban Outfitters and Nasty Gal in exciting collaborations.
Isabelle Cornish has seen time both on television series and films. She has appeared on screens across the world in various productions. One of her earliest acting roles was in the short film Arc as Sophie in 2012. Also in 2012, she had a recurring role in the popular Australian soap opera Home and Away in the role of Christy Clarke as well as appeared in an episode of the teen-oriented TV drama, Dance Academy as Elke. From 2012 to 2014, the actress had a main role as Vicki in the award-winning Australian coming-of-age comedy-drama television series, Puberty Blues.
In 2014, she landed a spot alongside Jack Davenport in the drama pilot, Sea of Fire filmed in Vancouver, Canada and in 2017, she starred as Chloe Patterson in the Australian drama anthology film, Australia Day. Isabelle Cornish joined the Marvel’s Superhero empire in Inhumans as Crystal in March 2017. The series aired briefly on ABC.
Who Is Isabelle Cornish Dating?
Beautiful Isabell is dating graphic designer and surfer, Mitch Revs. The duo grew up in the same neighborhood back in Newcastle, Australia but didn’t get to connect with each other until a family friend hooked them up after they moved to different locations. Since then, they have been joined at the hips and couldn’t be more in love with and very supportive of each other.
Facts about the Actress and Professional Model
1. Isabelle simply loves movie making. After she got her first camera, she utilized her spare times mostly after school or on the weekends to make funny movies and playing with different accents and characters.
2. One thing Isabelle Cornish loves about acting is that it makes her excited such that he can’t imagine her life without the art. Besides, it also challenges her to grow as well as learn about people and the world.
3. When she is not acting or shooting videos, she enjoys reading, driving, listening to music, sipping favorite tea and eating raw chocolate.
4. The actress is also a qualified yoga teacher. For her love for health and fitness, she takes studies in natural health and nutrition.
5. Cornish writes blogs. Through the medium, she aspires to help others reach their full potential.
6. The Inhuman actress also reaches out to her innumerable fans through her social media accounts. She is active on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. She also motivates a lot of others on YouTube through her inspiring videos.
7. At a height of 5′ 8½” (1.74 m) tall and weighing 57 kg, Isabelle Cornish is a beauty to behold. You could see through her beautiful blue eyes into her beautiful soul. Her well-proportioned body measures 34-24-33 inches for bust, waist, and hips respectively.