Don’t you just love a man who can make you laugh, well we sure do and that’s why we have decided to dedicate some time to Dax Shepard’s height, weight and body measurements. Nevertheless it would be a shame to just leap in without checking out some facts about the actor himself… so here goes nothing.
- He was born Dax Randall Shepard on January 2, 1975 in Highland, Michigan, in suburban Detroit.
- Some people have weird origin stories behind their names and some people don’t, Dax falls into the latter category. According to Shepard, his mother named him for the rich playboy Dax (Diogenes Alejandro Xenos), in Harold Robbins’ novel The Adventurers.
- The star stated that he was never really interested in comedy per se, he thought he would excel more in stand up seeing as he was the class clown, but he never really worked up the courage for it.
- He has an older brother, David Shepard, who lives in Oregon, and a younger half-sister, Carly Hatter, whom he cast in his 2012 film Hit and Run.
- Most people looking to make it big in show biz hardly consider college, this would be the only plausible explanation for the fact that Dax had a deal with his mother that if he went to college she would pay his rent. He did pretty well too, graduating from UCLA with a magna cum laude degree in Anthropology.
Well, that’s enough about him… for now, let us move on to the topic at hand beginning with Dax Shepard’s height.
Dax Shepard’s Height
No on needs to tell you that the star is very much on the tall side, as Dax Shepard’s height is one of his most obvious features. What makes his 6 feet 2 inches even more glaring is his wife’s petite size is, yes, Kirsten Bell stands way shorter than her husband at 5 feet and an inch tall. So yeah, his height is definitely the star of the family.
Most people out there actually strongly agree that his listed height is on point, because he’s just that tall and its evident. Even when compared with fellow celebs who are as tall or taller, he certainly meets the mark. Here is a list of notable celebrities who stand as tall as the star.
Donald Trump, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chris Brown, Will Smith and Gerard Butler all share Dax Shepard’s height.
Dax Shepard’s Weight
You have to admit that he has a pretty good frame for someone his height, there’s no doubt about that, Dax weighs 86 kilograms and makes everyone of them look good. So how does he do it? In 2012 he made the life style choice of becoming a vegan.
His wife, Kristen Bell is also a vegan so it was pretty easy for him to slide into it since his support system was up and functioning. He admitted that his dietary change actually made quite the impression on him, here is what he had to say about it.
‘ It’s nothing like the pill in The Matrix but damn good, like 15% across the board in every respect. I sleep 15% better. My allergies are at least 15% better. I have fewer body aches. My skin looks better. I’m never starving, and I never need to ride the couch feeling completely full and disgusting.’
By 2013, the star went off his vegan path and reintroduced chicken into his diet, that year PETA named Kristen and him the Sexiest Vegetarian Celebrities. As flattering and honoring as it was Dax had to decline, so he took to Twitter to say, ‘ I’m really flattered to be named ‘Sexiest Vegetarian’ with @IMKristenBell, but sadly I can’t accept in good conscience because I eat chicken.’
PETA was generally not deterred though, Shepard and Bell must have really appealed to them.
Dax Shepard’s Body Measurements
In addition to Dax Shepard’s height and weight, here is a summary of his body measurements.
Height: 6 feet 2 inches
Weight: 86 kilograms
Chest Size: 43 inches
Waist Size: 33 inches
Arms/Biceps Size: 15 inches
Feet/Shoe Size: US 10, EU 43, UK 9.5