Life has a way of lining up in the end. If life had taken a different turn, maybe Dawnielle Baucham would have been an athlete, just like her husband. But then, maybe they wouldn’t have been married if she had taken that route.
Baucham is a singer, songwriter, and philanthropist who is married to NFL quarterback, Brett Hundley, who played for the Green Bay Packers. She has a warm personality and a drive to define her own story and not bend to the industry’s will. Some of her most popular songs include “YouPhoria High”, “I’m Done”, and “For Life”.
Dawnielle Baucham – Bio
The singer came into the world on November 19, 1993, in Los Angeles, California. It’s interesting how she was born in the entertainment capital of the United States. Dawnielle also grew up a really sweet child – in keeping with her Zodiac sign, Scorpio – with a “beautiful soul and sweet spirit”, as described by her parents, and the rest of her family and friends. She was fondly called ‘flower child” by her family because of her warm nature.
For her high school education, Dawnielle Baucham studied at Junipero Serra High School. At this point, it seemed that the would-be-singer favored a career in athletics. She was active in school sports and was part of the school’s track & field team, the Gardens Serra team. They memorably won the 4×400 meter track race when they participated in the 2011 California States Championship.
After high school, she attended the University of California. She obtained a major in philosophy and minored in music. It would eventually be her minor that made up the majority of her career going forward.
For her music, Dawnielle Baucham goes by name Dionne Anyáh. She has also released a few singles that were successful. But on February 23, 2019, she officially released her first full body studio work. The LP, titled Alpha, has two sides of 7 songs each. The first side explored themes of pain, hurt, and suffering while the second explored love, light, and freedom. Some of the songs on the LP include “Patiently Waiting”, “Doing Too Much”, “Best friend”, and “Purpose”.
Although the identities and details about her parents and siblings, if any, remain a mystery, Dawnielle has admitted to growing up in a free and loving household. She says it was a non-toxic environment where she was able to discover her path.
Dawnielle Baucham has started her own nuclear unit, however, with her sports celebrity hunk of a husband, Brett Alan Hundley Jr. Brett, as stated earlier, played for the Green Bay Packers of the NFL in the quarterback position. He, like Dawnielle, is an alumnus of The University of California. There, he had a stellar college football career with the UCLA Bruins, and currently holds the record for total offense and touchdown passes in the school’s history. He was drafted by Green Bay in the 2015 NFL Draft. He was eventually traded to the Seattle Seahawks and now plays for the Arizona Cardinals.
Baucham met Hundley while they were both students at UCLA. She was on the school’s track team at the time. They officially became an item in 2012. On July 8, 2016, she got married to Brett in the presence of family and friends. The couple renewed their vows in 2017. The union has produced no children.
Sadly, in November 2018, the “I’m Done” singer filed for divorce from the football star, citing irreconcilable differences as her reason for opting out of the marriage.
Other Facts About Brett Hundley’s Wife
- The singer is allergic to shellfish.
- When asked about her pet peeves, Dawnielle Baucham mentions the scraping sound made by metal furniture on the floor and the sound of silverware against teeth.
- Dawnielle and Brett formed The Hundley Hero Foundation, a charity foundation.
- In 2018, Baucham performed at an event at the House of Blues, in Anaheim, California. It was a charity event that was aimed at raising funds and spreading awareness for Breast Cancer.
- In her career, Dawnielle doesn’t put stock in any promises and commitments that are not written down.
- She once admitted to feeling overwhelmed by being married to an NFL star. She felt like she was giving up on her own dreams to make sure Brett’s was on track.
- Her Alpha LP, released in early 2019, had a lot of tracks on the first side that many believe pointed to the fact that she was having serious issues in her marriage. Tracks like “Over You”, “Forget About You”, and “Not Me” come to mind. These songs also seemed to confirm Dawnielle Baucham’s divorce for fans that didn’t believe that she had split from Hundley.