Danny Pimsanguan is a beautiful model whose popularity skyrocketed after she became friends with the professional mixed martial artist, Cody Garbrandt. Despite having his fair share of relationship drama in the past years, the MMA fighter has proven to be an endearing person to the wife of his youth.
Though Garbrandt is one of the most notable fighters on the planet having launched his career in 2012, his wife, Danny, is not so well known due to her private nature. However, she is a successful model who has a strong online presence and impressive career record to show for her hard work in the industry.
Danny Pimsanguan – Bio
Danny Pimsanguan is the daughter of Suwat Guy Pimsanguan. She was welcomed in the world on the 23rd day of June 1986, in Orange County, California. She is of Thai ancestry, however, there is no further information about her family background. The model has a twin sister named Lena Pimsanguan. Both of them were raised together in her home town and are often seen together in pictures.
Cody’s wife works at a Las Vegas-based modeling agency, Wet Republic Ultra Pool and she sometimes keeps fit with her twin sister Team Alpha Male facility.
As hinted earlier, Danny Pimsanguan keeps information about her personal life under wraps and that did not change so much after she got married to her heartthrob.
It is not known when and where exactly the model and his MMA fighter husband met but we can establish that Cody proposed to Danny sometime in April 2017 while they were on a vacation trip to a desert town in Arizona called Sedona. Cody is reported to have proposed with a flashy massive ring valued at a very high cost.
They eventually sealed their love for each other in a secret ceremony attended by their families and friends in the month of July of the same year. The pair publicly informed their fans about their wedding during a live episode of UFC Tonight.
Danny and Cody announced in March 2018 that they are now parents to a healthy boy named Kai Fisher Garbrandt but not much is known about the young boy.
Garbrandt, who is also known as No Love, is currently signed to the Ultimate Fighting Championship. He was born Cody Ray Allen Garbrandt, on the 7th day of July 1991, in the city of Uhrichsville, Ohio, in the United States of America.
Facts About Cody Garbrandt’s Wife
1. Danny Pimsanguan is five years older than her husband.
3. Besides modeling, she is also good at Muay Thai kickboxing.
4. Danny is a good friend of Las Vegas resident Ashley Quiocho. She is also the one who set up a gofundme page for Quiocho after the latter was shot twice sometime in late 2017 during the Route 91 Harvest Country Music Festival. She was shot in the right hand, which led her to go under the knife in order to pull out bullet fragments that stretched out across her hand.
5. The model got engaged to her sweetheart at a time when he was getting ready to compete with his longtime rival TJ Dillashaw in the ring.
6. Cody’s wife is very active on social media. She has accounts on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram where is friends with thousands of people who are impressed with her personality and modeling career. She launched her Instagram career in the year 2012, which was the year she posted her first pictures.
7. The model and her husband’s ex-girlfriend, Paige Vanzant are friends. The latter is a popular UFC fighter who competes in the women’s strawweight division. She and Cody had a short-lived fling before they separated amicably.
8. The exact value of the Instagram star’s personal assets is yet to be calculated, however, her husband reportedly has a net worth of $3 million.
9. While Garbrandt stands at a height of 5 feet 8 inches and weighs in 136 lb or 62 kilograms, there is information about his wife height, weight, and body measurements. From her pictures, though, it’s clear the model is of average height and has comfortable weight and body build.
10. Danny Pimsanguan is also known as a Fisher Woman.
11. Her husband has her face tattooed on his body.