One popular industry that really boasts a good number of Canadian stars is the Los Angeles-based larger-than-life organization, Hollywood. Besides their creativity, Canadian actors and actresses plying their trade in the movie industry are extremely talented and Daniela Bobadilla is no exception.
She is one of the world’s screen stars who developed a strong passion for acting from an early age. From performing with the Summit Middle School to landing acting gigs in the movie industry, Daniela’s career is apparently on the rise and she stands a chance of becoming an international figure in the future.
Read on to find out more about the Canadian A-lister and other juicy details about her.
Daniela Bobadilla Bio – Age
Daniela Bobadilla is a Canadian actress born on April 4, 1993, in Mexico City, Mexico. Her parents, siblings and relations’ identities are not known to the public but we gathered that her parents have been very supportive of her career from the very beginning.
Daniela and her family have lived in North Vancouver in British Columbia and Coquitlam. Her parents moved to North Vancouver shortly after her birth and later relocated to Coquitlam, a city which is also situated in Canada.
The actress attended Summit Middle School, in Coquitlam, where she identified with the school’s drama group. She later joined the Theatrix Youth theatre society and also performed with the Coquitlam-based art school’s drama team in numerous productions.
She had her high school education at Heritage Woods Secondary School, in Port Moody, Canada. At the moment the name of the college she attended (if she attended any) and the course she studied are not known but we believe she graduated with flying colors.
Daniela Bobadilla’s Family Life
Daniela Bobadilla is not married yet. She doesn’t have a boyfriend presently neither has she been in an open relationship with the opposite gender. The young actress avoids talking about her private life, including her past relationships (if there’s any), and this makes it difficult to tell if she’s currently dating anyone.
Nevertheless, the ravishing beauty appears to be focused on her career. It could, however, be that she is someone’s girlfriend but until she admits her affair, we’ll assume she is single.
Net Worth – How Rich Is She?
Having started her acting career in her late teens, Bobadilla is still working her ways towards joining Hollywood’s millionaires’ gang. From her appearances in eight movies and over nineteen television series such as Smallville, The Night Shift, The Rachels, Desperate Housewives and Big Time Rush, she has been able to build a net worth estimated to be around $600 thousand.
Though the Canadian actress is young and relatively a newcomer in the showbiz, she has a prospect of surviving in the movie industry and stepping up her already-flourishing career.
Facts To Know About The Actress
1. Daniela Bobadilla’s zodiac sign is Aries.
2. The actress currently resides in Mexico City in Mexico.
3. She is 1.52 meter tall. Her weight is put at 59.9 kg (132 lbs).
4. Besides acting, Daniela Bobadilla has a great affinity for figure skating. She developed a love for the sports in her childhood.
5. Some of the productions the actress starred in while at Theatrix Youth theatre society include The Wizard of Oz, High School Musical, and Fiddler on the Roof.
6. Daniela formally began auditioning for television roles and films while she was schooling at Port Moody-based Heritage Woods Secondary School.
7. She once admitted that her friends and parents were “a little nervous” for her after she was hired to take up the role of Charlie Sheen‘s daughter (Sam Goodson) in Anger Management.
8. Bobadilla’s sexual orientation is straight. She is interested in men and not people of her own gender.
9. She is a Christian.
10. She is a Canadian by nationality and has multiracial ethnicity.
11. The actress is active on social media platforms – Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. She enjoys a huge followership on these social networking sites.
12. She considers her role in Anger Management as her biggest project in the movie industry. She starred in the film with veteran actor and the Golden Globe-winning star, Carlos Irwin Estévez, professionally known as Charlie Sheen.