Unless you didn’t follow the 2016 American television crime drama series Dexter, but if you did, you’ll agree that Christina Robinson was one child actress who caught everyone’s fancy with her exceptional acting skills and creativity.
Although Robinson had a limited experience in the movie industry at the time, she was able to navigate smoothly, playing her character (Astor Bennett) with so much passion and clarity while the series lasted.
Christina’s meteoric rise to prominence is attributed to her appearance on Dexter which aired from October 1, 2006, to September 22, 2013. In fact, it was after her roles in the television series that she became popular in the movie industry.
The actress has been a source of inspiration to many budding actors and actresses struggling to find their feet in the movie industry. For this reason, we’ll bring you everything you need to know about her. Read on!
Who Is Christina Robinson?
Christina Robinson is a pretty young actress born on August 2, 1997, in Texas, in the United States of America. The former child star, who is best known for her role in Dexter, was born to American parents. She is an American by nationality and belongs to white ethnicity.
Christina Robinson has a twin sister called Courtney Robinson. She is an actress as well and has starred in the following movies – Little Miss Badass (2009), Dark House (2009), and A.B.S (2012).
Regarding her education, she studied at a local elementary school in Los Angeles, from where she proceeded to the California Virtual Academies, Los Angeles.
Over the course of the teen’s acting career, she has also starred in several blockbuster films such as Little Miss Badass, Equestrian Sexual Response, and Narcissus Dreams, where she played the characters Dark Dionne, Alice, and Melissa respectively. She has also been linked to the movies – Simon (she played the role of Abby), Abigail, Duality, and Viola. Christina also took part in theatre works such as Oliver, Giggle Gaggle, Goldilocks, Lemonade, and many more.
How Old Is She?
By August 2018, Robinson will turn twenty years. Despite her young age, the former child actress is already an essential part of the movie industry since her emergence in the year 2006. Since she stormed the spotlight as a 9-year-old actress, the Texas-born talented star has broadened her horizons, becoming a better actress year after year.
Facts To Know About The Actress
1. Christina Robinson is 5 feet tall. Other details of her body statistics are currently unavailable at the moment.
2. Her birth sign is Leo.
3. In addition to her numerous roles in TV shows and films, she has appeared in a good number of commercials for megafirms and brands as well. She has also starred in a television commercial for the popular fast food company, McDonald’s, Priceline, and General Mills.
4. In 2007, the teen celebrity attended Universal Studio’s Hollywood Care awards ceremony.
5. In 2008 and 2009, she emerged the winner of the Young Artists Awards for Best Performance in a television series. She was subsequently nominated for the same award in 2010 and 2011.
6. Besides acting, Robinson loves singing and studying. She could have been a good singer if she hadn’t pursued a career in acting.
7. She is also good at soccer, cycling, tennis and rollerblading as well. Her other hobbies are aerobics, gymnastics, and swimming, which she said keeps her busy when she is not acting.
8. In addition to acting, the whizz-kid also makes a huge sum of money as a producer.
9. There are conflicting reports of how much Robinson has made from her acting career and other endeavors. According to some sources, her fortune is valued at $1.9 million while others reported that she has amassed an eye-popping $3 million at her young age.
10. Robinson’s sexual orientation is straight. The television actress has never given any impression that suggests she has interest in her own gender.
11. She is currently single. She has not been in a relationship before neither has she given birth to any child. Perhaps, Christina is still young to have a boyfriend but her fans are positive she will definitely fall in love someday and get married to her prince charming too.
12. She is active and has lots of admirers on the following social media platforms – Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.