Chrissy Costanza is an internet personality best known as a member of the Poughkeepsie-based music group ‘Against the Current’. She started out as a YouTuber and was famous for posting several blogs and tutorials on her YouTube channel.
Costanza, after earning an undying fame on the internet, decided to merge YouTube with music. She made her way through by becoming acquainted with ‘Against the Current’ bandmates Will Ferri and Daniel Gow through a mutual friend. Will and Gow would later introduce her to the music group in 2011.
Not long after, Chrissy was made the lead vocalist of the New York-based pop-rock band. With her help, the band successfully released its debut album titled: Infinity on May 3, 2014.
Ever since ‘Infinity’ which has six songs in it was released, many have come to cherish the band the more and also love Costanza for her beautiful voice. In addition to popularity, she also enjoys an overwhelming support in her neighbourhood and among her bandmates.
To its credit, Against the Current band also has a full-length album captioned: In Our Bones. It was released on May 20, 2016, and was widely appreciated by their fans.
The band also has a whole lot of relevant videos on its YouTube channel. Along with Costanza, it has also done projects with YouTube cover artists Sam Tsui and Alex Goot. The latter’s collaboration with the band can be found on the cover of the hit song Good Time.
You’ll find more about the fast-rising celebrity Chrissy Costanza’s bio, age, height, net worth, and other facts in this article.
Chrissy Costanza: Bio, Age
Singer Chrissy is the daughter of Elizabeth Costanza. She was born in New Jersey, in the United States of America on August 23, 1995. Costanza was born in America but has an Italian descent. She has a brother called Mikey Costanza, with whom she grew up in New Jersey.
While there’s no information about the names of the elementary school and high school she attended, we reliably gathered that the American singer graduated from Fordham University.
Other details about her background, early age, and family members are not available at the moment but we believe she had a rosy beginning.
Her Net Worth
From the days when Costanza began her career on YouTube, to the time she joined Against the Current band, down to this moment, she has always been outstanding, dedicated, and hard working.
In the course of her over a decade career, she has amassed a huge amount of money from her YouTube and music career. As a top-notch YouTuber, she reportedly earns an impressive sum of money from her channel, which has more than 700k subscribers as of 2018. The same can be said about her music career.
According to authoritative sites, the singer earns between $287 – $4.6K annually on YouTube while her salary ranges from $20,032 – $200,978. As for her net worth, it is valued at $1 million.
Height and Body Measurements
The New Jersey-born singer isn’t just pretty, she is also hot and sexy. Regarding her height, she is 5ft 1in tall. The charming singer has a decent weight of 49 kg or 108 lbs while dress and shoe sizes are 2 and 8.5 respectively. Her body measurements are – with 34-23-34 inches.
Other Interesting facts about Chrissy Costanza
1. The singer is also known as Krispy.
2. Her zodiac sign is Virgo.
3. Her favourite Starbucks drinks are ice green tea, caramel macchiato, latte, ice black tea lemonade, and caramel apple spice.
4. Her go-to movies are The Walking Dead and Vampire Diaries.
5. She loves red and cobalt blue colours.
6. Against The Current singer, Costanza can be found on social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter. Her Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts boast 1.6 million, 476 thousand, and 1 million followers respectively.
7. The fast-rising Vlogger considers John Mayer as her musical influence.
8. She is in a healthy relationship with We Are the In Crowd Lead guitarist & backing vocalist Cameron Hurley. The singers began dating in December 2015 and are showing no sign of leaving each other’s side. The couple has been together since December 2015 and shares good times together. They often post pictures of each other on their official Instagram accounts.
9. In addition to pop rock, she also does pop punk and alternative rock.
10. She has performed in mega cities like Australia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Sydney and Melbourne.
11. The singer considers Christmas and Thanksgiving period as her favourite holidays.
12. Her favourite stores are Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Abercrombie Kids, Nordstrom, and Sephora.