If you are a fan of the Fox Network, chances are that you have seen this beautiful face talking business on the Fox Business Network. The pretty face belongs to no other than the American business anchor and reporter, Cheryl Casone. She provides weekly job reports and also serves as a financial contributor on the network.
Along with her journalism career, here is every other thing about her including her biography.
Cheryl Casone Biography
Cheryl Cecile Casone was born on July 18, 1970, in Clearwater, Florida, the United States. She has two siblings; a brother and a sister. Her father was an engineering consultant for the government and because of the nature of his job, the family moved about a lot. As such, Cheryl had an itinerant upbringing. As a child, she lived in Sweden for a year and later in Ohio. Afterward, she moved to Dallas, Texas before settling in Phoenix, Arizona where she completed her high school education in 1988 at Thunderbird High School.
Four years after she graduated from high school, Cheryl Casone received a B.S. Public Relations major from Northern Arizona University in Flagstaff, Arizona. For the next five years, she would work as a flight attendant in Southwest Airlines. She described those years as taking a little bit of detour. During that period also, she continued the world tour she started in her early years. This time, she went to Africa, Australia, and Western Europe, visiting New Zealand and Nepal.
Thereafter, she started prepping for a career in the media. She moved to California in 1997 where she enrolled in a community college. Meanwhile, she took up a fitting job, considering that she is well traveled, on the nationally syndicated program Travel Update at CNX Media. Then, she moved on to KRON-TV where she worked as a business and general assignment reporter and at the same time anchoring a business news show.
Accustomed to the art of migration, Casone once again moved. But this time, it was not only her location but her job as well. New York City became her new base in June 2004 following her appointment at MSNBC. She worked as an occasional anchor of MSNBC Live for a little over one year, from July 2004 to September 2005. Prior to joining Fox News Network as a correspondent in November 2006, Cheryl Casone did a few other jobs in the media industry. Besides working as a freelance reporter for CBS News, she was also a freelance business correspondent for CNN. At CNN, she majorly reported from the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) as a fill-in business and stock market reporter.
At Fox, she first worked as a correspondent on the business unit of Fox News Channel. Then in September 2007, she became an anchor on Fox Business Network. Cheryl Casone provides financial weekly job reports as a financial contributor. Moreover, she reports on the Fox News Network. She hosted the business analysis program Cashin’ In (2002-2018) and also an hourly business web update, Fox Business Now which can be viewed on Yahoo and FoxNews.com.
Facts: Everything You Need to Know
1. Although Cheryl Casone was born in Florida, she considers Texas and Arizona as home.
2. She learned how to shoot a gun when she was eight-years-old.
3. Her great uncle Frank Casone was an ex-manager of Jerry Lee Lewis.
Casone is athletic. On July 26, 2009, she completed the 2009 New York City Triathalon along with Liz Claman. Three years later, on July 8, 2012, she did it again alongside Anna Kooiman.
4. She is an avid fan of the Arizona Cardinals.
5. She wrote a book titled The Comeback: How Today’s Moms Reenter the Workplace Successfully. It was published in 2016.
6. Cheryl Casone has never been married. She is currently enjoying her single life and seems to be utterly focused in her career than a relationship. However, she has a cat which she loves dearly.
7. In the course of her career, she has done live reports from Middle East nations such as Syria, Jordan, West Bank, and Israel. In addition, she has interviewed world leaders including Hillary Clinton.
8. Her salary is not yet known publicly but she has amassed an estimated $1 million in net worth.
9. The news anchor is not just talented. She is beautiful and good looking as well. At a height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.7 m), she maintains a body weight of 63 kg. Also, her blonde lock is in tune with her cool blue eyes.
10. Her body measurement includes a bust size of 36 inches, waist that measures 26 inches and her perfectly curved hips that come in at 37 inches.
11. She wears a shoe size of 9 (US) and her dress size is 6 (US).