With over two decades of experience as an actress, Charlotte Sullivan is no newcomer in the acting business, as every movie loving person must have seen her at least once on their screens be it in a film or TV show. The Canadian actress is highly revered for her unique ability at portraying whatever role she lands with ease. Nevertheless, she is probably most known for her role in the crime drama series, Rookie Blue.
Like every other popular figure out there, there are a lot of things that people have shown interest in knowing about this actress. Most of them have been covered in this piece.
Bio – Who Is Charlotte Sullivan?
Charlotte Sullivan was born on October 21, 1983, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Very little information is available as regards her family except for the fact that she was raised by her parents in Montreal, Canada. She fell in love with acting right after watching Labyrinth as a little girl; this made her bug her mom about wanting to be in the movie.
Talking about her educational qualifications, she is a graduate of Runnymede Collegiate Institute. Her voyage into acting began at a very tender age; she made her first screen appearance in a Liza Minnelli music video. At the age of 13, Charlotte Sullivan made her movie debut in the American family comedy-drama film, Harriet the Spy, in which she played the character of Marion Hawthorne. In 1997, she appeared as Annie French in the TV series When Innocence is Lost. From 1998 to 2001, Charlotte experienced a surge in movie gigs with her going on to feature in several movies and TV series such as Harms Way, The Wrong Girl, Lucky Girl, and Mary Cassatt: An American Impressionist.
Her big break came in 2010 when she got cast to play the role of a gay cop Gail Peck in the Canadian police drama television series, Rookie Blue. Since then, she has been on the constant rise, starring in more than a handful of other hit movies and TV shows such as Defender, The Colony, Radius, Blue Blood, and Edwin Boyd: Citizen Gangster, to name a few.
Very little information is known about the husband of Charlotte Sullivan. Nonetheless, he is known to go by the name – Peter Stebbings. He is a Canadian screen actor and director born on February 28, 1971, in Vancouver, Canada. According to Charlotte, they met during a shoot in a graveyard. While she was playing the dead body, his character was one of those in attendance at her funeral. They immediately fell in love with each other and started dating afterward. After several years of dating, they revealed in an interview that they had gotten married in a very private ceremony. But then, they didn’t reveal the exact date they tied the knot.
Charlotte Sullivan’s Height
Although most people tend to love actresses for their skills, there are a few whose love is borne out of the physique, body features, and height of an actress. If you are part of that few, then you would be delighted to know that Charlotte Sullivan stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches and has a weight of 55 kg. It is believed that her bust measures 34 inches, her waist 25 inches, and her hips, 35 inches.
Other Facts About The Canadian Actress
Here are 5 quick facts about this stunning Canadian actress you need to know.
1. After acting, her second love is photography and by the look of things, she is very good at it as she has had several of her works published on Stain magazine.
2. Charlotte Sullivan has a reputation for working with several charity organizations such as the Alzheimer society and UNICEF Canada.
3. Following the birth of her daughter, she sank into a horrible state of postpartum depression which made her take a break from acting for a while until she felt confident about her body. Now, she plans on creating awareness about postpartum depression and educating mothers on how best they can overcome it.
4. During her leisure time, she has a fondness for writing scripts. Charlotte Sullivan hopes that all her works will someday be produced.
5. Charlotte Sullivan earns a massive annual salary of $50,529. That being said, her net worth is currently pegged at $1,000, 000.