He practically stole the show at the 2017 Grammy awards, if you don’t count Beyonce and Adele’s performances. Either way, he got our attention and we know you are just as curious. Before we delve into the topic of Chance The Rapper’s height, weight and body measurements, here are a few facts about the rapper.
- He was born Chancelor Johnathan Bennett on April 16, 1993.
- Chance’s father, Ken Williams-Bennett, actually worked for Barack Obama, back when the former President of the United States was still a senator. These days he’s a Deputy Chief in the Rahm Emanuel mayor’s office.
- Chance’s dad harbors hopes that one day the rapper will hold a political office.
- Both Chance’s parents work in the government… well you already know what his dad does, his mum, Lisa Bennett works in the office of the Illinois Attorney General, she also owns Tobacco fields in North Carolina.
- The first time he ever recorded song, he was just 14 years old.
- Kanye West is a big fan of Chance, he referred to him as ‘The future of rap.’ Kanye is a big influence in Chance’s life and his career and he is a firm supporter of the young rapper.
- He may be young, but he’s already a proud daddy of his baby girl, Kinsley who was born in September 2015.
- He is the first artist to win a Grammy without selling physical copies of his music—or selling much of his music at all. How amazing is that? The rapper is currently not signed to any music label, also he releases his music online for free.
- His performance at Grammy’s alongside Kirk Franklin and Tamela Mann almost turned the awards night into a worship service.
- The rapper has also done some voice acting as he Voiced Bob Marley in the Black Dynamite Animated Series.
Well, let’s not get carried away with his feats and achievements, let’s move on to check out Chance The Rapper’s height.
Chance The Rapper’s Height
It’s not very common to find rapper’s that are incredibly tall, people like Wiz Khalifa, Jay Z and Snoop Dogg are what you would call a glitch in the system. So, in a nutshell, Chance is in good company with his 6 feet. The rapper always appears to be taller than most people he is seen with.
With Chance the Rapper’s height of 6 feet, it puts him on the tall side of the height totem pole in comparison to guys like, Plies who is just 5 feet 5 inches tall, Nas is 5 feet 7 inches, Lil Wayne is 5 feet 5 inches and even his mentor, who is Kanye is 5 feet 8 inches tall.
Here is a list of notable personalities that the star stands as tall as. Bruce Willis, Tom Hanks, Jake Gyllenhaal, Benedict Cumberbatch and Edward Norton all share Chance the Rapper’s height.
Chance The Rapper’s Weight
The rapper is very much on the tall side, so it’s quite adequate that he is not on the big side either. The rapper weighs 82 kilograms which gives him a Body Mass Index of 18.9, which means his weight is normal. The rapper works out regularly and it shows as he visits the gym as often as much as he can but most times he goes two days per week.
His metabolism is still running on over time, since he’s quite a young guy and believe us when we say that he is taking good advantage of that fact. He does not watch what he eats as much as you would expect. Of course he tries his best to include fresh vegetables and fruits into his diet. Chance also drinks a lot of water daily and tries to drink protein shakes too.
Chance The Rapper’s Body Measurements
In addition to Chance the rapper’s height and weight, here is a summary of his body measurements.
Height: 6 feet
Weight: 82 kilograms
Body Type: Athletic
Eye Color: Brown
Body Mass Index: 18.9
Shoe Size: Not Specified
Body Measurements: Not Specified.