A member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan has somehow found her way back onto our radar, and today we will be talking about a Jenner, actually ‘the Jenner’. We all remember that moment in April 2015 when all suspicions were confirmed, and Bruce officially came out as Caitlyn. Well there will be more about that before we check out the topic of Caitlyn Jenner’s height, weight and body measurements.
- OK, we are going to be off to an interesting start today, she was born Bruce Jenner on October 28, 1949 in Mount Kisco, New York. Caitlyn Marie Jenner on the other hand was introduced to the world in a July 2015 Vanity Fair cover story but her name and gender change became officially and publicly known on September 25, 2015.
- Just in case it was not obvious from the first point, she is member if the LGBT, specifically the ‘t’ (transgender) and she was formerly known as Bruce Jenner, an Olympian and a TV personality.
- Before embarking on the journey of her transition, Caitlyn actually consulted her pastor and despite it all he supported and stood by her through it all. Caitlyn is still a loyal member of her longtime church in California.
- One good turn deserves another; not only did Caitlyn under go a transformation but so did her mansion in the Malibu mountains. She enlisted the help of New York-based designer Lori Margolis to help her achieve ‘a distinctly California beachy vibe with a touch of Hollywood glamour’ in her living room and bed room.
- Some may think that the transition was all fun and games, but Caitlyn actually experienced panic attacks right after the surgery, she admitted that she was a bit freaked out because undergoing the surgery meant that she had just passed the point of no return.
- Even after the surgery, she sometimes still referred to herself as ‘Bruce’, who can blame her, she did spend an ample amount of her conscious life as ‘Bruce’.
- It was a big change in not just her life, but the lives of her loved ones and they all had different ways of dealing with it. Kris refers to her as ‘Jenner’ and not ‘Caitlyn’, Kanye had to help Kim reach a point of total acceptance and it was particularly hard on Kourtney, but she eventually got past it.
Well, that’s a handful of information about the star, let’s move on to the topic at hand beginning with Caitlyn Jenner’s height.
See also: Kylie Jenner’s House, Cars And Tattoos
Caitlyn Jenner’s Height
Seeing as she was a man before and a tall one for that matter, the star is now a very tall woman at 6 feet 2 inches. Yeah, especially when you take into account that women get to wear high heels, Caitlyn is definitely going to tower above a whole lot of people. You can expect her to stand at least at 6 foot 6, if she is wearing four inch heels, now that is a lot.
As usual, there are people who would say that she isn’t as tall as her listed height, taking a whole lot of things into consideration, like the fact that anyone could tower over most of the Kardashian ladies. Most people believe that she is in the neighborhood of 5 feet 8-10 inches tall.
Well, here is a list of notable celebrities that stand as tall as she does. Donald Trump, Steve Jobs, Chris Brown, Will Smith and Arnold Schwarzenegger all share Caitlyn Jenner’s height.
Caitlyn Jenner’s Weight
Caitlyn weighs 88 kilograms and technically that places her in the neighborhood of the over weight folk with the BMI of 25.0. Nevertheless, since the transition, the star has been working quite hard to get a more feminine and curvy look as a whole. One of the things she has done is to quit eating all sorts of meat.
She replaced all her meats, with soy products in order to to help decrease the testosterone and increase estrogen, in addition to that she has laid back on the junk food and started eating smaller portions. Rumor has it that the changes have already began to kick in.
Caitlyn Jenner’s Body Measurements
In addition to Caitlyn Jenner’s height and weight, here is a summary of her body measurements.
Height: 6 feet 2 inches
Weight: 88 kilograms
Dress Size: 10
Bra size: 34D
Breast Size: 38 inches
Waist Size: 27 inches
Hip Size: 38 inches
Shoe Size: 13 US, 46 EU, 12.5 UK