Britt Baron is an American theater, film, and television actress. She is most popularly known for her role in the Netflix comedy-drama series, GLOW. Britt plays Justine in the series, a wrestler who finds herself in a low budget wrestling league.
Baron has performed or made guests appearances in several other TV series and films. Some of these include roles in the medical television drama series Grey’s Anatomy, Awkward, Lucifer, Jennifer Falls, and Meshes of Dusk to name a few. Before becoming a film and television actress, Baron performed plays in theaters such as the Steppenwolf Theatre in Chicago and the Falcon Theatre in Burbank.
Britt Baron Bio (Age)
Britt Baron was born on October 16, 1995, in White Plains, New York, United States. The name Britt Baron is a stage name, she was born with the name Brittany Noelle Uomoleale and raised in Connecticut. Baron has been interested in acting from a very early age and would often sneak out of her family home to watch plays at the school and the community theater. One of her early roles was playing Sherlock Holmes onstage while at summer camp when she was in the first grade.
She usually preferred to play male roles as a little girl. She performed in several plays during her time in High school and while at College. Britt attended the University of Michigan where she studied for a bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts. It was during college that her first agent discovered her, she was playing the role of a clown onstage.
Baron’s professional acting career began in theater. She performed plays at venues like the Steppenwolf Theatre in Chicago and the Falcon Theatre in Burbank. Among plays she performed in are, Grand Concourse and East of Eden.
Her first television series role was in 2005 when she appeared in the medical television drama series Grey’s Anatomy, alongside Justin Chambers, Giacomo Gianniotti, Ellen Pompeo, and Patrick Dempsey. Her several other TV series appearances include appearances in Awkward between 2011 and 2016, Chicago P.D in 2014, Jennifer Falls in 2014, Lucifer in 2015, Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders in 2016 and GLOW in 2017. In GLOW, Baron plays the role of Justine who is a wrestler in a low budget league as alongside Marc Maron, Alison Brie, Kate Nash, Betty Gilpin, Ellen Wong, and Sydelle Noel.
In 2013, she appeared in the short film Mad. The same year, she appeared in another short film titled Static. However, it was only in 2015 that she landed her first feature film role in Meshes of Dusk. She appeared in the film Rob Riggle’s Ski Master Academy in 2018.
Beyond theater, film, and television, Britt Baron has voiced for a host of video game characters, some of these include characters in Dishonored: Death of the Outsider, Halo 5: Guardians, Agents of Mayhem, Dishonored 2 and Skylanders: Imaginators.
After losing a close cousin named Kelly to suicide, Baron became a strong proponent and active supporter of mental health awareness programs, she engages patients in order to help those going through tough times better manage their situations and improve their mental health.
Height and Other Facts About The GLOW Actress
1. Britt Baron is 5 feet 7 inches (170 cm) in height and weighs 58 kg (128 lb). Her curvy body figure is represented by her body measurements of 35-25-36 inches. Her shoe size is 7.
2. She was name Brittany Noelle Uomoleale after she was birthed. Britt has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million.
4. Britt’s favorite pastimes include playing puzzles, watching TV, spending time with friends and family, and taking walks. She trained as a wrestler for over a month before shooting began for the GLOW TV series.
5. Britt Baron engaged in some babysitting work to earn a living during the early years of her acting career.
6. She is a supporter of the IAmThatGirl organization, which focuses on restoring the self-esteem of women. She is also a supporter of the fight against climate change and supported Hillary Clinton during the US presidential elections in 2016.
7. Britt Baron often posts photos of her bulldog Remy on her Instagram account.